Recent content by GTJOHN

1. G

Zorba on NRLUnleased - Drama's Around Belmore

dont pay to much attention to peter peters when it comes to doggies stuff... he is only assuming...ignore that man !
  2. G

Tony Williams - 2013 Discussion Thread

So im a skirt cause i dont want to see a player getting a career or season ending injury ????... thats rich, id rather be a skirt than someone who wishes a injury on one of our players, thats just childish and pathetic.. He hasnt performed i agree & i wasnt to keen on his signing..but he is...
  3. G

It's Official We Suck.

Im embarresed to be a Bulldogs supporter sometimes..not because of the teams efforts or lack of it..even the losses, big or small i can cope with..BUT seeing so called fans turn on the team & players wach time we lose, is dead set embarrasing ..We are fans and have the right to be frustrated...
  4. G

Tony Williams - 2013 Discussion Thread

These sort of comments really are not needed, we are supposed to stick by our team & players and wish them well..not wish injury on them...Seriouslly that comment is very poor & not needed.. get behind the team & players & help them lift FFS...
  5. G

Round 4: Bulldogs vs Souths Live Match Thread

Also Barba & Pritchard are only 1 game in, & we still have Big Kas to come back & also James Graham, who was a great ball player & a vital link last year... And to people thinking the draw gets easier after manly...UMMMM no it dosent, we have the Chooks who as much as i hate them, have a very...
  6. G

Round 4: Bulldogs vs Souths Live Match Thread

Im suprised at some of the Harshness shown on here... We have played the 2 top sides who have not lost a game yet & we have been in the contest in both games. THe difference in both these games has been the number 7 for storm & Souths... ALso we lost our hooker & captain early and were...
  7. G

Prediction on ladder this year...

After going 1 from 4 , we will be lucky to finish 6th, Im thinking we scrape into 8 and go from there..Id love top 4 but with Storm, Souths, Manly & Sharks having great starts to the year and a talented roster, they will be hard to catch up to .. We may be lucky and fight for 5th along with...
  8. G

Inu - how long will he get?

4 weeks, it was a ordinary tackle & dangerous...moment of madness from Inu , hopefully his record helps , but will be betweek 3-6 weeks i think
  9. G

The grub weidler is at it again

who cares what this tool says ..he is a dribbler & only reports what khoder , Mundine & $BW tell him to.. hes a nobody like the 3 characters he loes that i listed above
  10. G

Round2 : 3-2-1

I goota agree with these Jackson was great all night Reynolds never gives up & Tolman tries his guts out wish all our players put in these efforts..we'd never lose !
  11. G

Delmege lashes greedy Hasler

who cares what this decaying old dinosaur and failed businessman says....maybe he should find a decent CEO, Board & Coach for his ridiculous club !
  12. G

Easy win.

I hope our Players dont turn up with this attitude , they need to be on the ball for 80 minutes. If we play the full 80 minutes and keep our game plan we will win..Hopefully we dont take it easy and show the comp we are serious and make it 9 in a row
  13. G

Toovey attacks referees after Manly loss.

Toovey is a joke, did he not notice some high shots from Mnaly which were let go ? Lyons palm into the face of Morris to get him to the ground..Perret was well onside when he scored.. why cant he take the loss like a man..was a tough physical game, give credit to both teams and move on.. now he...
  14. G

Fan behaviour on trains

Its sad that we live in a time where families, elderlly people and people not in large groups cannot go out and enjoy a game of footy, or just a stroll without having to worry about try hard little dead ****s causing problems. Wether they are true fans or not, whilst they are in the Blue &...
  15. G

Your favourite Sonny Bill scenario

Hope the A$$ clown comes back, plays a game, then fly's of overnight with his pathetic managemnt team and his French Bus driver lover....never ever ever to be seen in NRL again..and hopefully NZRU ban this twat for good as well.. he can go and spend his life driving a bus in france with his...