Recent content by Grunthos

1. Grunthos

Team after the bye

I wasn't counting the bye but our next game.
  2. Grunthos

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Also, they have just ceased production.
  3. Grunthos

Team after the bye

If we win this game that will make it three wins in a row and we haven't done that for many years...
  4. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

And will only get better!
  5. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

I can remember we won a premiership with a "small mobile pack" in the 80s...
  6. Grunthos

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Hethrington was a knucklehead with the dogs and he's a knukelhead for the Knights. As soon as I saw him run onto the field I said to the wife, what's the betting he gets sent off.
  7. Grunthos

Immigration debate

No problems with new Australians as long as they do the following. 1: Know how to speak, understand and read English. 2: Accept that Australia is not the old country so leave your religious, political and social problems, bigotry, prejudices etc back in the old country. 3: Feel free to keep all...
  8. Grunthos

We just don’t have the team

We are so used to losing and losing badly when the squad does well we can't really believe it. This is a top-eight team (if everyone stays healthy) make no mistake, maybe not a premiership-winning team at present but the way they are playing definitely a top-eight team.
  9. Grunthos

Bondi stabbing

An interesting side light, I went target shooting at Hornsby today and the consensus of opinion among my club-mates (there were about 35 in the competition) was thank God for Howard's gun laws...
  10. Grunthos

Bondi stabbing

Murdoch press, what do you expect.
  11. Grunthos

Bondi stabbing

12. Grunthos

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

A good hard-running centre inside the Foxx, "Nice!!!"
  13. Grunthos

Bondi stabbing

Thank God we have sensible gun laws in Australia... And I'm a keen shooter.
  14. Grunthos

Cameron Ciraldo

Dear to dream! :grinning: