Recent content by GrogDog

1. GrogDog

Johns brothers tiff

Wow can't believe no-one remembers the Bro's falling out after CH9. Remember when the news got out about some Newie boys tag teaming a chick in a hotel room and Matty was in the room. CH9 sacked Matty and took the high road while Joey didn't support him. Further hypocrisy arose due to Joey had...
  2. GrogDog

Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

That's a double movement! Ok i'm done with NRL, seeya guys. Take care.
  3. GrogDog

Hmmmm - the Zen room will be busy this week at Dogs HQ where they can discuss their feelings etc
  4. GrogDog

Time for mass Changes

Maybe so but being folded in half every run doesn't help us.
  5. GrogDog

That was 100% TPJ and nothing else. Glad he got fukin hooked.
  6. GrogDog

Time for mass Changes

Agree but everyone always says fukin Topine. Classic case of can dominate NSW cup but against men get's dominated. No thank you
  7. GrogDog

Time for mass Changes

Well hopefully Wilson being tried at FB in NSW means there's 1 change coming.
  8. GrogDog

Takes a special kind of pathetic to make these Eels look good. Fuk me! Only good thing that happened was CC hooking TPJ!
  9. GrogDog

JAC penalty

I don't need the NRL review/head office or anyone else to tell me what should be what. That's why i've stopped watching all the games and will only watch the Dogs out of loyalty. RIP footy.
  10. GrogDog

Your preferred halfback 2024

Fark, none of them.
  11. GrogDog

Opinion Who would you prefer out of Ben Hunt or Shaun Johnson ?

Ben's career has been way more consistent then Shaun's 2 good seasons like 8 years apart. Yet for me Ben has troubles in big moments at times. Ben by a nose as he's a good #9 as well.
  12. GrogDog

Certain people who now run the game that came from a greed based background unfortunately attribute $$$ with success. Players won't argue however the true people that kept RL alive for over 100 years know that it's the product and the love of the game that made it survive. RL would survive...
  13. GrogDog

I have the usual lost hope that I have with the Dogs with the added lost hope of the sport now too. It no longer matters if you're the better team on the day, I've never seen such one-sided refereeing in all my time. It can longer even be called 50/50 calls. I'm seeing multiple 100/0 calls in...