Recent content by GRKDOG

1. GRKDOG

des/players troubles

This isn't anything new. He's been having blow up with senior players for years and they have been shown the door
  2. GRKDOG

Buzz on The Professor's Second Year Syndrome

Harrigan was on triple m last night or the night before and said he is 100% gone after this week.. We can only hope
  3. GRKDOG

Curtis Rona

Thats not the correct story about wanting to go to Perth for family reasons...
  4. GRKDOG

Curtis Rona

He wont come back as long as Des is there...
  5. GRKDOG

RFM letter.

My daughter also got the same letter from Frawley and also didnt have the key ring. When the club was called and asked were the key ring was we got the same response, first it was an "error" and rookie keyrings dont get sent, then we got the "oh we ran out of keyrings" why send a letter that...
  6. GRKDOG

Bulldogs to rip through roster with Woods and Tedesco in mind

I dont see how all of a sudden he is a big chance at Melbourne, especially when all reports in the last couple of weeks state he wants to move back to Sydney to be with his kids...
  7. GRKDOG

Frawley saves Des' career but gets dumped

I could be wrong but Frawley hasnt been names in NSW cup.. Maybe Des is planning on some last min changes?
  8. GRKDOG

We could have easily been 3 and 0

And if my grandmother had balls she could have been my grandfather
  9. GRKDOG

R3 - Bulldogs vs Warriors - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

We are all excited about Abbey, but isnt anyone concerned that Hoppa will just slop back into FB when he returns and Abbey gets relegated?
  10. GRKDOG

Morris should be fullback

Too old/injury prone for fullback IMO
  11. GRKDOG

L.Perrett

I believe he is on decent coin when re re-signed not long ago
  12. GRKDOG

Ray Dib - are you watching Des ? Nothing has changed at training

Lichaa and Holland also at training
  13. GRKDOG

Is there a silver lining to us not having signed any big stars??

Silver lining is he doesn't get to ruin more players careers
  14. GRKDOG

Board only grilled Des for 20 mins of a 4 hour meeting ????

Des showed up at 2:30 and left just before 4:30, apparently he had a meeting with Dib and Mortimer before the board meeting. They were never gonna sack Des for next year