Recent content by gregeastwood

1. gregeastwood

Opinion Pre Season Training

At the moment he isn’t and honestly I don’t think he’ll be fit and ready in time for our trial games but he just might be for Round 1
  2. gregeastwood

Opinion Pre Season Training

Was at the training session this morning also. Couple of notes I got from it: - Boys did an opposing session against each other and pretty much confirmed their positions for the start of the year - Poasa came off during the opposing session with a wrist injury - Samrani limping a little bit -...
  3. gregeastwood

Your ideal fixtures for Round 1 2024

With the draw most likely to not be released until about November and small leaks arising, I thought it would be fun to see everyone’s ideal round 1 fixtures for next year. Mine would definitely be: Sunday: Vegas Weekend Roosters vs Broncos Sea Eagles vs Rabbits Thursday: (The next week)...
  4. gregeastwood

News 2023 Rd 1 Draw

This were the leaked games obtained by the Daily Telegraph. Apart from Melbourne it is actually a decent first 4 rounds for us against struggling teams.
  5. gregeastwood

News 2023 Rd 1 Draw

Nah all good bro. The same thing happened last year so no biggy.
  6. gregeastwood

News 2023 Rd 1 Draw

That isn’t actually the Round 1 leak for 2023. A page called Zero Tackle had made an article saying what his ‘predictions’ are for which teams would be playing against each other in round 1 and now people think that it is the leaked round 1 schedule for next year...
  7. gregeastwood

Your ideal Round 1 fixtures for 2023?

That would actually be a mouth watering round 1 to look forward to. Almost every team there has a rivalry or developing rivalry (Dolphins v Roosters) It would also be good to finally have a home game for the first round that is not in Perth or at Belmore.
  8. gregeastwood

Yeah I’m also hoping to see more free to air games for us next year. Realistically people would want to watch our team with the hype and squad that we have for next year.
  9. gregeastwood

In all honesty that will probably be the case but the boys will be up to any challenge if they prepare well this off season hopefully.
  10. gregeastwood

With the draw most likely to not be released until after the World Cup and small leaks arising, I thought it would be fun to see everyone’s ideal round 1 fixtures for next year. Mine would definitely be: Thursday Night 8:05: Panthers vs Storm (Bluebet Stadium) Friday Night 8:05: Dolphins vs...
  11. gregeastwood

Opinion Nrl Draw

I think the thing that pisses me off most about the draw is the amount of teams gaining a shitty timeslot for decent games. For example, Bulldogs and Panthers was hyped up in the lead up to this season and was placed in a 6:15 Sunday timeslot where it won’t gain the viewership it deserved even...
  12. gregeastwood

News Where are they now?

He’s currently with Newcastle’s lower grade side. Apparently killing it.
  13. gregeastwood

News Where are they now?

Garvey is in the QLD Cup Perrett is in the QLD Cup playing for one of the Gold Coast teams Brown is with the Roosters NSW CUP Tualau is with the QLD CUP Brisbanes lower grades Cogger is in the super league Olive is with Parra’s lower grade NSW CUP side and that’s about as much as I know
  14. gregeastwood

News Saint, Sinner, Shoosh, Namaste: Adam Elliott and Michael Lichaa end ugly feud

Wow we’re talking about this and I had just seen him in Bankstown shopping:tearsofjoy:. Still looks in good shape though. Does anyone know if he’s still playing?
  15. gregeastwood

Trial Team News Bulldogs VS Knights

I actually hope my tv goes out. I can’t stand watching Okunbor