Recent content by green_eyez

1. G

News Sport Confidential: Bulldogs make a play to recruit Payne Haas

Frekin hell you made me laugh[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  2. G

What would you do if we merged?

I think its only fair that if we merge with the eels we show them the respect they deserve and place there logo on the canterbury bulldogs toilet block to signify the merger[emoji16]
  3. G

Opinion Josh Morris retirement

My favourite brother combination of all time. The Morris twins definitely deserve all the accolades they recieve and we didn't deserve to have quality human beings playing for our club, not after the way we treated them at the end of their careers. These boys should have ended their time in the...
  4. G

Dean pay

Thats not dean pay guys but sure as hell looks like him. Pay has a building and subcontracting business but thats definitely not him guys. Funny as though[emoji23][emoji23]
  5. G

News Call of duty: Mason’s brutal advice for Pangai Jr

The old crew were so entrenched in the culture that they bleed the colours. They were an extremely damaging team and they put the fear of god in anyone they played. Shit i miss those times[emoji17]
  6. G

News UNLUCKY DOG TO BE DISCARDED

He has the ability to be a very good player. Has plenty of time with his kicking game and his defence is great. If he goes to melbourne youll see a massive shift in his form. Best of luck to him and his future endeavours
  7. G

Opinion When Four doesn’t fit into two please explain

Its a good looking spine thats for sure
  8. G

Axed Flanagan ‘thought he was going better'

He was terrible, and his kicking game was way off the mark
  9. G

Aaron Woods at the game

I seriously hope not [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  10. G

Opinion Jake Averillo Outstanding

I hope we see some consistency next week.