Recent content by Greek Dog

1. G

giasou malakes!!

i prefer Aris to Zeus, Aris was a meaner mother****er how u been goin?
  2. G

To all you 400 lovers..

used to play at uni with my mate gifto used to rip everyone a new one, awesome team us too it's not bad, i know peter from school and the site is good, but the bots are dumb, frikken trumped me when i had the lead and called 8 and i missed making it by the one
  3. G

its a must win game

if we don't win we don't deserve to be there we are lucky we're there and the standard of footy this year has been ****house no use relying on other results to make it to the big one.
  4. G

Sonny Bill Charge Downgraded!

now time for him to be brought on after 20 minutes next week, leave mase in the second row with ryan and shrek n armpit up front and sonny will carve up
  5. G

giasou malakes!!

thanks ole and jimmy what's been happening guys?
  6. G

Omeley You Owe Us

it hasn't been his best year but to say that he owes us is stupid who can forget the speedbumps he made of bryce gibbs and Corey Payne He has always done his best for the blue and white, and due to injury this year has prevented him hitting the peak again.
  7. G

giasou malakes!!

not much man not much changed jobs again this year, so now down near chinatown and been flat out. other than that, its been the same olllll **** lol how u been goin? what's been happening?
  8. G

Second strike hurts Sonny Bill

i got no probs with SBW not gettin the award, the rules have been like that for years and sadly, he got pinged by them. anyways how would people think of starting the team as is this week and then bringing on SBW after 20 each game, sort of like we had him in 04? I think he tries too much...
  9. G

giasou malakes!!

fake ass GD!!! i'm the original how you doin AC?
  10. G

Worst Politician?

michael Kosta, everything he touches turns to ****
  11. G

APEC Summit

the cop that made me drive all around darling harbour instead of one frikken turn is gonna get another Krispy Kreme Donut from me to add to his 3 dozen he looked like he scoffed down this morning
  12. G

giasou malakes!!

i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack :whacky: how has everyone been?? i have come back from my failed proxy job in a small greek mountain village (don't ask, she didn't have the dowry I was promised, lying bastards!!!) where the only league action was the donkeys v the goats, and needless to say...
  13. G

Battery Help!! MattyB..

Li-Ion batteries have a shelf life as opposed to a memory effect they usually last for about 3 years from date of manufacture and their storage capacity starts decreasing over time. As Matty said, Charging Li-ion batteris often is alot better than waiting till they completely drain
  14. G

Sopranos season 6

the series is setting up for the final 6 episodes to air next year nicely if you can't wait, download the episodes now :D
  15. G

Israeli-Lebanon Crisis

guys i understand that this is a perfectly valid discussion but we don't want any racist comments or links to other sites on this board Me along with the other mods have had to remove a number of posts due to their content. Whilst I know it is hard sometimes, please try and keep your...