Recent content by GP

1. G

The Melbourne Storm stole us

"I don't comment much nowadays"... that will do me.
  2. G

Official Tim Sheens Goooone

I heard South's are looking at him as a replacement for John Morris.
  3. G

News Bulldogs Set to Secure Blake Taaffe

Perham is on a minimum contract so he would be ideal to hang on to as their is no saving in getting rid of him.
  4. G

No Source Alamoti

The talk is he wants to move into Lock anyway. Him and Karl might be fighting it out in years to come.
  5. G

Opinion Should we still chase Jayden Sullivan ?

No point anymore now that we have Sexton. Sexton might not be the answer but we have to give him a chance to prove himself and Sullivan won't come if he's not guaranteed a spot. Sullivan doesn't complement Burton anyway but would have taken him at the beginning if the year when we were trying.
  6. G

Leigh Leopards going to Wembly

It's like the FA Cup in soccer.
  7. G

SMH Luai

I can see us getting him to play half back. We love getting players and playing them out of position.
  8. G

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

I don't think Brooks fits otherwise what was the point of Oloapu? Oloapu is obviously in the long term plans which is why Hunt would be perfect but getting Brooks means there was no point getting Oloapu.
  9. G

Rumour Ball playing 13

I heard the Tigers were looking at him but they do seem to look at everyone.
  10. G

Josh Mansour at Belmore

He is only half Lebanese despite what everyone thinks.
  11. G

Moses/Doueihi rumours in full throttle

Apparently the Douehi rumour is about him playing fullback for us.
  12. G

Gould responds to Josh Reynolds reunion 'rumour'

I think he would be great in NSW Cup. An experienced first grader playing with some up and comers just like the old days!
  13. G

Bulldogs line up former Tigers general manager to work alongside Gould

Former Wests Tigers general manager Adam Hartigan is being lined up for an NRL return to help Phil Gould’s rebuild at the Bulldogs. Hartigan, who controversially split with the Tigers after Tim Sheens returned from the United Kingdon to take up a role as director of football at the joint...
  14. G

Rumour Josh Reynolds

The media will love this. "Favourite son returns" and "well done Bulldogs".
  15. G

Any news on Coach for next year - anyone?

I think you are right but thought I would share anyway. He was pretty adamant.