Recent content by GoTheDoggies

1. GoTheDoggies

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

ONCE WERE WARRIORS hahahaha!!
  2. GoTheDoggies

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

It’s all over, a comedy cup that Ten Hag won is all he will get. He should just move to a club with ownership that has a winning mentality like Bayern or similar. The Liverpool ownership are complete ass clowns.
  3. GoTheDoggies

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Webster is Pantherising the Warriors! While SJ remains they will be a massive threat to the comp.
  4. GoTheDoggies

I get excited every week

At the end of the day we are still losing and the Souffs loss was farcical given the context of the two teams. However, it is still a massive improvement on years of garbage on the field, disgraceful off field scandals and deadwood parading around in the jersey. Given enough time the good...
  5. GoTheDoggies

Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

HAHA!! Let it slip now!
  6. GoTheDoggies

It’s going to be a disgraceful send off for Klopp. A carabao comedy cup.The same amount as Ten Hag last year. Joke. The dud ownership deserve all that is coming with his departure. They have failed miserably and will be exposed as frauds when Klopp leaves.
  7. GoTheDoggies

I hate to say I told you so but Nunez is a donkey. He cannot hit a barn door.
  8. GoTheDoggies

Good ebening to all the Arsenal fans on here
  9. GoTheDoggies

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Sticky spray on Des now
  10. GoTheDoggies

I'm happy Klopp is taking a step away from Liverpool. There is no use giving your all for a club with dud management. They won't give the best manager in the world the resources to compete at the highest level.
  11. GoTheDoggies

Slippypool have bottled it again. Shades of Crystanbul where Suarez was in tears and Slippy G had to shove the camera man away.
  12. GoTheDoggies

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

hahahaha! Imagine bottling the title to Ten Hag's United and Crystal Palace at home. Comedy.
  13. GoTheDoggies

Des' million dollar thief flopping and costing him the game, you cannot make it up. Karma is hitting Des hard for his borderline criminal mismanagement of our club towards the end.
  14. GoTheDoggies

Cannot believe they persisted with Floporan for the field goal attempt, not even a reserve grade team would be that bad at setting up a field goal