1. Glenn L

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Fuck this corrupt shitfight of a competition
  2. Glenn L

We'd be leading this game by 20.
  3. Glenn L

So hard watching the effort of this side without proper halves to put points on the board. Going to be a very frustrating season.
  4. Glenn L

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

This is dark. So fucking dark.
  5. Glenn L

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

Yep I believe Gus is picking the side. What's bad about that? You clearly like him. So why the big deal? The roster is so shit, the tea lady could pick it and still come up with the same results?
  6. Glenn L

Believe what you want. For me if it looks like a duck and waddles like a duck it's probably a duck. I would have thought you would be wanting King Gus to take FULL control anyway? I couldn't care less who's picking the side. It's going to amount to the same result with the shit roster we have...
  7. Glenn L

There is a post about it here.....https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/gus-gould-cameron-ciraldo-and-canterbury-bulldogs-coaching-conspiracy-theories.128304/page-4#post-4997303
  8. Glenn L

I agree although Hutch shouldn't be wearing the 7.
  9. Glenn L

Only if he is the person actually selecting the side? Some with inside knowledge have stated this might not be entirely the case.
  10. Glenn L

Where is Xerri?

Well he did win his last game for the cup side with blistering pace so there is that. He's definately worth a shot in 1st grade. He's nowhere near the turnstile Averillo was a few years back and he was in the top grade. He's also a big body which we need for get out sets.
  11. Glenn L

News MR SIX PER CENT! BULLDOGS ONLY WIN ONE FROM 15 GAMES UNDER SUTTON

Of course it's fake. There is no original article anywhere on the net other than FB. I'm no fan of Sutton but writing a fraudulent article under someone else's name is probably not the best way to go about it. Unless you're cashed up and have good legals that is.
  12. Glenn L

News Canterbury backrower Viliame Kikau says Bulldogs won’t be the club to milk obstruction penalties

Not doing something that every other club will be doing to gain an advantage is just ridiculous. This club never ceases to amaze.
  13. Glenn L

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

Such a shame Gus couldn't land that very good half midway through last season hey?