Recent content by gibbo2

1. G

Super proud tonight

I will like Ciraldo more when he picks an actual halfback. He is shooting himslefmin the foot with his continued persistence of Hutchinson at 7. Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app
  2. G

News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

Reed just needs to pass the fucking ball - he had developed a Micheal Liicha style pivot run and pass and its stifling our attack
  3. G

News Kikau’s Comeback Season

I still belive Burton could be an elite 5/8 but he does require a dominant 7 who can control the game to thrive there . We don't have this currently so it might actually be in Burton's interest to play in the centres till we have an established 7 as much as it pains me yo say.
  4. G

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

2 facts in this article that show the writer is dumb as dog shit. Campbell Gillard didn't monster us . In fact his stats aren't that great considering how much ball Parra had. The dogs couldn't exactly buy any decent props as there realistically wasn't any actually any that became available. We...
  5. G

News Half chance: Hutchison finally gets first shot at No.7 jersey

Might be his last game in the 7- our attack has no direction or fluency
  6. G

News Kikau’s Comeback Season

I've seen enough of Kiks to declare Trex 2.0 . Lazy and just here for the cash
  7. G

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

1.Wilson ( played here in qld cup) 2. Kiraz 3. Critta 4.Xerri 5. Addo Carr 6. Burton 7. Taffe ( not convinced on the other two) 13. Mann 12. Preston 11. Kiks 10. Curran 9. Reed ( if he continues to stifle our attack I am punting him for Hayward) 8. King 14. Tracey 15. Salmon 16. Hughes 17...
  8. G

Opinion Joseph O'Neill should be our 7

Mahoney is our biggest issue - to slow with is delivery and stifling our attack with his little sidewards shuffle. I just want him back throwing bullet passes off the carpet like he did at Parra. If he isn't willing to do that then he can fuck off.Our attack has looked sharper with Hayward both...
  9. G

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

This could be a decent signing . His last stints were at the Roosters when they were winning comps and also at Penrith the year they started their march to domination in 2020. He will cost us nothing and with a shortage of props available I think it could be an astute low risk signing
  10. G

Your Round 1 Team?

1. Taafe 2. Kiraz 3. Crichton 4. Xerri 5. Fox 6. Burton 7. Sexton 13. Mann 12.Preston 11. Kikau 10. Curran 9. Reed 8. King 14. Hayward (Hooker) 15. Hughes 16. Faamulasili 17. Salmon 18. Kitioga
  11. G

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Looked way better than Reed to be honest
  12. G

Our Future looks good.

Hayward over Mahoney
  13. G

News The Key Reason Behind TPJ's Exit From The Bulldogs

It's really a mark of what we thought of TPJ that we let him go without a fight. On analysis the club is desperately short of front rowers and on his day Tevita could be one of the best. But you would have assume he was a poor trainer and a terrible influence around the group hence , why we put...
  14. G

News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'huge decision' over 'rusty' recruit Bronson Xerri

I hung a shit this afternoon that was solid - is he calling him a crap player
  15. G

News NRL 2024: Strengths and weaknesses of Canterbury Bulldogs’ forward pack

A major issue for us last year as that we didn't exactly have our forward pack on the park all that often. Thompson, Kikau, RFM all missed the majority of the season, TPJ was out for the first 6-8 weeks as well from memory. So we really missed blokes being match fit which lead to a lack of match...