Recent content by Ghost of Dime

1. Ghost of Dime

Women- are they all complete nutters?

Wow, that amount of sand in your vagina must chafe terribly.
  2. Ghost of Dime

It's not negative about women, just their psychotic tendencies. The only positive about your church is the results of STD tests performed on the innocent altar boys defiled by filthmongers.
  3. Ghost of Dime

Skippy, I reckon we've found the exception to the NOT ALL rule.
  4. Ghost of Dime

Yet if we lived by the same principle, it would be classified as emotional abuse right?
  5. Ghost of Dime

That's a crock of shit sorry Packy. Hormones make me want to belt customers at work, make me want to strangle kids at times and make me want to lose my shit in answer to lunatic female tendencies. I don't allow myself to act on these urges though, as I know it would be wrong. Women seem to have...
  6. Ghost of Dime

Wolfmother- is it a conscious decision to go overboard with your reactions? Do you even realise how insane your rants sound?
  7. Ghost of Dime

That's just one way we allow you to feel needed!
  8. Ghost of Dime

Haha, I would have done that anyway, only turned Slayer off to watch Richard Pryor. It just seems sometimes, if it wasn't for the having to have sex with dudes, gay life would be a breeze.
  9. Ghost of Dime

Pretty basic premise, I love my girl but fmd they can do a man's head in more than the sight of Mong headed Kris Keating in a Dogs jersey . Discuss.
  10. Ghost of Dime

I support this Muslim man

My point is that it's either the 'word of God' or it isn't. The idea of being able to select convenient verses and disregard those that contravene your viewpoint is completely abhorrent to me. That is why I regard you and your kind as fanatical zealots, completely disconnected from reality.
  11. Ghost of Dime

I support this Muslim man

So you're happy to just pick and choose the parts of the bible that suit your viewpoint?
  12. Ghost of Dime

Miss Universe 2015 blunder

Should have been miss Straya, I would eat the corn out of her sh*t
  13. Ghost of Dime

The Travel Thread

I'm visiting bLaQdOg's nether regions for Xmas, does that count?