Recent content by Gen F2 GTS-R

1. Gen F2 GTS-R

Opinion Unpopular Opinion

The facts do prove that the team's performances got progressively worse during Hasler's tenure, which is the exact opposite of what should be expected to occur during a coach's stint at a club especially with the resources he had at his disposal. I'm happy for you to refute my conclusion, so...
  2. Gen F2 GTS-R

That's unnecessary. We're merely having a robust discussion to put forward our respective views of Hasler's tenure. Let's not play the man and stick to opinions backed up by facts.
  3. Gen F2 GTS-R

Gee,. I wonder why the club was only able to sign duds during this period? Absolutely nothing to do with the inherited salary cap position....
  4. Gen F2 GTS-R

Making the finals where half the teams qualify is no major achievement. We made the top 4 ONLY once during his tenure - his first season in charge at that. We got progressively worse during his tenure. It wasn't good enough, given the budget and resources at his disposal. To think otherwise...
  5. Gen F2 GTS-R

Of course we were all loving it at the time. Who doesn't get a high from a short-term sugar hit? You would be well aware that the garbage we've since is a direct consequence of the way in which the administration of that time went about their business. Long-term, sustainable, ongoing...
  6. Gen F2 GTS-R

We only finished in the top 4 once (in 2012 - his first year) during his tenure. Our finals record under him was unsatisfactory (2013, 2016 eliminated in week 1, 2015 eliminated in week 2 after scraping through v a hapless Dragons in week 1) and we limped into the 2014 GF due to coming up...
  7. Gen F2 GTS-R

Membership Drive Starts

If you have an Android phone, download the PassWallet app and open the .pkpass file that you would have downloaded by clicking on the link. That way you can have a digital version of your membership pass on your phone. This worked for me.
  8. Gen F2 GTS-R

Opinion Our Club is so slow

Just as slow as the team is on the field...
  9. Gen F2 GTS-R

Segeyaro coming off drug ban early May. Is he worth a shot?

Agree! That's the real issue here...
  10. Gen F2 GTS-R

Account issues

Thank you!
  11. Gen F2 GTS-R

Account issues

Hi, I'm trying to confirm my account (I recently updated to new email address) by clicking on the link received in the email and it takes me to the app on my phone where the message "you don't have enough permission to access this feature" appears. Can you please rectify and confirm when complete?
  12. Gen F2 GTS-R

Official John khoury new chairman.

That's not him...
  13. Gen F2 GTS-R

2018 jerseys dislike

Spot on!
  14. Gen F2 GTS-R

2018 jerseys dislike

It's anything but fundamentally the same. I won't be getting over it so feel free to scroll past...