Recent content by GATE7

1. G

Bill Shankly's quote

hehehehehe...thats the difference of the old Liverpool culture and the new losing one.
  2. G

Generations

Im sure you do ...and some sweetness once in a while hey. Anyway....lets leave it at that.
  3. G

Generations

You never came across to me as the sharpest tool in the kennel shed. Nevertheless Im more than happy to tell you what you are. Amongst many other things, youre a 1st generation Australian not a 2nd generation ;) Your kids will be 2nd generation Australian if youre ever lucky enough...
  4. G

Legal drug teen ripped his scrotum off

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: bLEaQDoG stop please , I cant stop laughing. Youre humour is not only sophisticated and witty but also original.muahahahahahahahahahahaha muahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  5. G

Danny Wicks arrested

FIFA are to blame. Wicks was so upset with the thought that the world cup is coming to Australia in a decades time and got on the drugs to ease the pain. He decided to become a dealer and help out all the other NRL players who were also upset at he prospect of the FIFA world cup coming...
  6. G

World Cup players could train at Belmore

Greenburg + Lowy = ? I posted last week that some league teams can benefit from Australia getting the world cup and posted that Belomore may get upgraded. Look no further than the link between Lowy and Greenburg
  7. G

Legal drug teen ripped his scrotum off

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: sophisticated witty humour at its best ladies and gentlemen ....... muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha muahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
  8. G

Happy B day Chris Bain

And my reply was serious bleaqdog. How ironic someone with a Britney Spears avatar criticising someone else's attempt at humour...lol. I probably would have taken notice of your "criticism" but when I saw your name and the avatar I smiled The irony of you suggesting whats funny and...
  9. G

Happy B day Chris Bain

hehehehe...and all this from someone with a Britney Spears avatar .
  10. G

Happy B day Chris Bain

I dont know about QLDersl but Mr. Bain hasaa dip every 168 hours.....lol Like I said before, everytime I read one of his posts my antivirus kicks in. Its bloody annoying. Nortons antibainus :D
  11. G

Happy B day Chris Bain

" For hes a jolly clean fellow , for hes a jolly clean fellow for hes a jolly clean feeellow.....and soap went up his ass and soap went up his ass , and soap went up his ass for for hesa jolly clean fellow, for hes a jolly clean fellow and soap went up his ass" Hip hip ...Hooray LOL
  12. G

Happy B day Chris Bain

Today is a special day for Mr. Bain . Today is Chris Bains bath day. Happy bath day Mr. Chris Bain. All the best and many happy returns until next week ....lol
  13. G

Fck you labour!!

And fkuc crocky 4.5 for having a blow up doll which has a retractable vagina and a faulty penis valve . And fkuc Horegadolic for using KY lubricant as moisturising cream on his face every day. :slick:
  14. G

jake friend

wont be long before Carney will be in the headlines.