Recent content by Game Breaker

1. Game Breaker

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Finished first season of Narcos on netflix, pretty good. Based on the rise and fall of Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar in the 80's and early 90's, I had no idea how rich this guy was, like Bill Gates level rich. This guy had so much money he had to bury millions, maybe billions around the...
  2. Game Breaker

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Love the new kit
  3. Game Breaker

Game of Thrones

If he really has the blood of the dragon, why not? or maybe he warged himself into Ghost (his direwolf). If Kit is telling the truth, he only said he won't be back next season, he didn't say anything about season 7
  4. Game Breaker

Game of Thrones

Sounds about right. That 20 minute scene would've chewed up a lot of the budget, when you take into account all the extras, CGI, multiple choreographed fight scenes etc. The same with Dany's 'how to train your dragon' scene. For a tv show, the CGI in that scene was very well done.
  5. Game Breaker

Game of Thrones

That's the Cleganebowl, another fan theory. The fight scenes haven't been that great this season, but the White Walkers sequence at the end of episode 8 was epic. Took them 25 days to film a 20 minute sequence, that's movie level.
  6. Game Breaker

Heritage Jersey

I wonder where they'll put Ben Czislowski's name on the jersey
  7. Game Breaker

Another big reason I'm happy we are in the GF...

Well, he was very underwhelming
  8. Game Breaker

Where did it go wrong in your opinion?

Kicking game was poor, instead of putting pressure on Souths they had most of their 1st hit ups on the 30m line. Didn't help with Ennis out and Hodkinson on one leg
  9. Game Breaker

souFFS memes

10. Game Breaker

80 Year Logo

I think he means we celebrated 70 years in 2004, but we'll be celebrating 80 years in 2015
  11. Game Breaker

80 Year Logo

It honestly looks that good I think with some slight modifications we can adopt it full time. Obviously replacing the 80 years with Bulldogs and removing the 1935-2015 at the bottom, it isn't that much of a change to the current one. A more prominent CB logo incorporated is vital imo, it just...
  12. Game Breaker

80 Year Logo

Good point 2004 was our 70th year, and we were celebrating it then. 2014 is our 80th year, but we celebrate the completion of it next year
  13. Game Breaker

80 Year Logo

How awesome is it?
  14. Game Breaker

GET EXCITED we are coming home to Belmore in 2015

Driving through Belmore this week will give a taste of what the atmosphere will be like Great decision