Recent content by Gabe

1. G

What should Baz do?

Resign
  2. G

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

For 60 minutes there was a lot to like about our performance, but at the end of the day we need to win some footy games to build confidence and demonstrate this is an attractive project to be part of. Barrett has 4 wins in 31 games. Never herd of a coach keeping thier job with a 13% win ratio!
  3. G

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

We dominated the set for set for 60 minutes, then loose by 20! Mistakes and penalties at key moment comming out of our own end and the off side forward pass call killed us. Our starting middle killed it, completely dominated the ruck. Don't like how our 2 best attackers can't combine due to...
  4. G

What has to change to turn this club around?

Agree to disagree. I stand by my original point: I have seen no evidence of improvement, even with an improved squad. I believe the squad is underachieving, due to attacking structure of our spine not suiting the available players. Fair dinkum, I want to believe in Barrett, give me any matrix...
  5. G

I'm not upset, you keep projecting your own words at me. I am simply making the point that the team and individual players have not improved under Barrett. I would say we are worse with a better roster than before he started.
  6. G

It works at Penrith because they have a once in a generation 7. We don't even have a legitimate NRL level 7. Barrett needs to simplify things, play a system that suits the players he has now. At the end of the day he won't be coach if he doesn't start winning some games.
  7. G

The system is not working with this team, how may 7's have we gone through this season?
  8. G

I am pretty sure I have not mentioned anything about winning games. I simply mentioned improvment. In your mind what are the makers for improvement that needs to be demonstrated? If we are not improving then what is the point of keeping the coach?
  9. G

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

Penrith and us are the only 2 teams that sit the 6 on the left and the 1 on the right with a dominate 7 sweeping either side to make the extra man. Most, if not all, other teams have the 1 sweeping either side to make the extra man. Penrith can to it because they have a once in a generation 7...
  10. G

Know we can't keep chopping and changing coaches. However should the minimum requirment not be that the team and individual players are improving? Barrett has not improved the team at all since he started. If anything we are worse with better players. The fact he keeps persisting with...
  11. G

The fact remains that Barret has not improved the team at all since he started. If anything we are worse with better players. Gould needs to be as ruthless as he was with Cleary and Hook. He keeps percisting with Penriths formation in attack, however we don't have the half back to pull it off...
  12. G

Opinion SOS Shane Flanagan

Not sure Flanigan is the answer? The fact remains that Barret has not improved the team at all since he started. If anything we are worse with better players. Gould needs to be as ruthless as he was with Cleary and Hook.
  13. G

Voted to sake Barret, but not sure Flanigan is the answer? The fact remains that Barret has not improved the team at all since he started. If anything we are worse with better players. Gould needs to be as ruthless as he was with Cleary and Hook.
  14. G

‘I feel sorry for Jake Averillo’: Cleary supports Dogs half as Burton battle rages

Penrith are truly f@#king perthetic trying to spin this onto us miss treating Averillo! Brandy and the Clearys are complete hoppocits, they can say whatever they like, their shit stinks and everyone can see it.
  15. G

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

We beat ourselves tonight, shame because I thought Nights were there for the taking, if we could keep our share of the ball. Only positive was Flanigen, thought he was best on ground for the first 30 minutes, then we couldn't complete a set for the rest of the game almost!