Recent content by 'G'

1. 'G'

Official Gus on Twitter

It would be nice if they learn how to win
  2. 'G'

Kikau training injury

Unless Gus is lying then it’s not fake. He said it himself on the podcast https://www.facebook.com/reel/212609578079811?mibextid=0NULKw&fs=e&s=TIeQ9V
  3. 'G'

Kikau training injury

Just heard Kikau tore his pec at training. Might be out for the season
  4. 'G'

News Shane Flanagan puts his hand up to lead the basket case Bulldogs

I think he’s hands down the best candidate available. I’d be signing him ASAP. Let Potter continue coaching for the rest of the season while Flannagan starts planning for next year. Get him watching as many of our junior games as possible so he can identify who deserves a spot in our top 30 next...
  5. 'G'

Opinion Barrett Is Gould's Puppet

Barrett ain’t no Bellamy. He needs all the help he can get
  6. 'G'

Adam Reynolds

Stupidest decision not to make a play for him. He’s turned the broncos into title contenders
  7. 'G'

“I’m the one that made the decision” - Gus

Having read this, maybe the criticism of Barrett has been unwarranted. It looks like there was always a plan for Flanagan to be the long term half back this season and that the others that have occupied the number 7 Jersey were just doing so until he was ready to come back
  8. 'G'

“I’m the one that made the decision” - Gus

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/come-at-me-gould-unleashes-on-critics-over-flanagan-selection-20220407-p5abop.html Come at me’: Gould unleashes on critics over Flanagan selection By Adrian Proszenko Phil Gould has revealed that he - rather than Canterbury coach Trent Barrett - has been...
  9. 'G'

News Foxx Inc: Why Addo-Carr is one of the NRL’s most marketable men

I’m wondering how things like this can’t be used as a salary cap loophole. What’s to stop a club signing a player and then having a rich investor or sponsor buy a crap load of the players merchandise or whatever else they’re selling to prop up their salary to help keep them at a club
  10. 'G'

Opinion BBO

He looked really good. His service out of dummy half was the crispest I’ve seen from a dogs player since Ennis
  11. 'G'

Bondi five whacked by Bulldogs for boozy breach

Yes. I know the players got fined but why didn’t the actual Dragons club get fined? Why did the Bulldogs football club get a $50k fine instead of just just fining the players like they did with the dragons?
  12. 'G'

Bondi five whacked by Bulldogs for boozy breach

Question- why did the Bulldogs get fined $50k and the Dragons got fined nothing? Why did our club cop a fine instead of just fining the players like with the Dragons?
  13. 'G'

Dragons COVID Breach

The NRL has announced hefty fines and bans for the 13 St George Illawarra players who breached the game's biosecurity protocols when they attended a gathering at prop Paul Vaughan's house. Vaughan has been issued with an eight-match suspension and a $50,000 fine for inviting 12 players to his...
  14. 'G'

Bennett blames toxic workplace environment for clubs performing badly (He will never coach us)

Of course Bennett won’t criticize the new rules. I’ll bet my balls that he was consulted and approved them before they were implemented so now he has to stand by them.