1. FZ1-S

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

I cant watch this shit
  2. FZ1-S

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

I would move Taaffe to 7 and Tracey or Crichton to 1,
  3. FZ1-S

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

We are the most unbalanced team in the comp. With a halfback playing fullback, a centre playing 5/8, and a reserve grader playing halfback, we also play two small 14s in a team with a small pack. We need to find a fullback, halfback, 5/8, and a couple of props; until we do, we are doomed. By the...
  4. FZ1-S

Will cc see out his contract? (Poll)

Agree, I turned it off after the second sin bining.
  5. FZ1-S

Missed conversion awarded

I watched the kick a few times at normal speed, and It looks like a miss. When you watch it in slow motion, the ball goes just inside the right upright.
  6. FZ1-S

Rumour RFM has been shopped around by Coach without him knowing

That one is on Des.
  7. FZ1-S

Unbelievable

My son is a Tigers supporter, so we both suffer from watching rubbish most weekends!
  8. FZ1-S

Opinion Doom & Gloom

I don't see RFM offering anything at all. He has been ineffective all year for one of the bigger blokes in the team.
  9. FZ1-S

Sharks presser

The next question should have been why did we only have 40% of possession. Some of the selection decisions this bloke makes are starting to concern me.
  10. FZ1-S

Time for mass Changes

We have a NSW cup side leading the comp and won 64-12 today. It's time for changes.
  11. FZ1-S

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

I guess we're stuck with him for the rest of the year. We are doomed.
  12. FZ1-S

Opinion Fraud watch- RFM

I 100% agree. As most have said, he doesn't offer much in attack or defence. It's a shame. He's a big body and should offer more.