Recent content by Fully Sik Drop kick

1. Fully Sik Drop kick

News ‘Can’t look anywhere else’: Ennis’ passionate Bulldogs plea in huge Flanagan endorsement

not keen on Flanno Sr, but Wouldn’t mind having Ennis or even James Graham as part of our coaching staff
  2. Fully Sik Drop kick

Official GRAND FINAL 2021 - Discussion thread

Should have been Clive Churchill medallist
  3. Fully Sik Drop kick

News $BW-I had so many drugs in my system I could have died-SBW admission in his new book

So true. Couldn't have said it better myself. You're spot on.
  4. Fully Sik Drop kick

Reflections on Dogs v Parra 98

Well said. We we're effectively playing sudden death football in our final round 24 regular season game and beat Illawarra Steelers 25-24 by a Polla-Mounter field goal just to scrape into the top 10, which gave us momentum and belief heading into the finals and then we ended the dragons season...
  5. Fully Sik Drop kick

Official John Asiata joins the Bulldogs

Nek minute...... re-injures neck
  6. Fully Sik Drop kick

Do you remember these companies?

Blockout shutters.... Sirrro "Get tough....get blockout tough"
  7. Fully Sik Drop kick

Do you remember these companies?

lol that guy was annoying... i want your business today!!!
  8. Fully Sik Drop kick

500k - What are we going to use it on?

upgrade Burton's contract
  9. Fully Sik Drop kick

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

F@#& you Elliot!!!!!
  10. Fully Sik Drop kick

If anyone has access, read the story regarding Michael Lichaa ..his life has been ruined since Elliot cut his grass.. Michael Lichaa is still picking up the pieces of a life that was shattered when he caught former Bulldogs teammate Adam Elliott with his fiancee...
  11. Fully Sik Drop kick

get rid of him, overrated and nothing but a walking headline for all the wrong reasons
  12. Fully Sik Drop kick

What Is Your Favourite Bulldog Banner?

There's been a few for our cult hero Willie Mason.. From memory one against the roosters that read.............................. "who needs a cock when you've got a Willie" or something like that
  13. Fully Sik Drop kick

Okunbur cops racist online abuse

I don't condone the comments at all.. No matter how frustrating it's been supporting the team the past few years, publicly slurring a player with racist comments is disgraceful and uncalled for. In saying that I've heard comments like this come out of the mouths of supporters at games. The...
  14. Fully Sik Drop kick

Jayden Okunbor

He's another Jamal Idris, tall for nothing
  15. Fully Sik Drop kick

Who are Players the Bulldogs should never have gotten rid of?

Brett Dallas, ended up at North Sydney Bears. Wish we kept him but we had good depth back then