Recent content by Fruitty Pebbles

1. Fruitty Pebbles

Opinion Critta leadership Material

You definitely don't catch a lot of what goes on behind plays watching on the tv. Watching the boys at the game I'll be honest it put a big smile on my face seeing Critta constantly barking orders, talking one on one with different players. There was literally none of this last year. We still...
  2. Fruitty Pebbles

Opinion Critta leadership Material

From the first whistle of the game the boys looked switched on. Defence was very impressive, our attack still needs some work but definitely an improvement from last year. But it was Crittas leadership that WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE constantly barking orders. One moment that stood out to me was when...
  3. Fruitty Pebbles

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Not surprised. He Started salmon over Curran I was done after that.
  4. Fruitty Pebbles

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Nothing will change. 6 Burton 7 Hutch Cirro will consider yesterday's outing a success so won't change a thing. Unless we get thumped I dont see him dropping the axe before round 10 or so
  5. Fruitty Pebbles

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

But like salmon starting?!?!?!? My Guyyy you have a proven workhorse Curran and you start him on the bench. Pull your head. Tbh it'll be the same line up next week no point complaining 3 Curran 2 Mahoney 1 I don't know
  6. Fruitty Pebbles

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

The cock sucker earned 3.2mill and only played 42 games for us Now is willing to take a pay cut and play for roosters that Fukn cat. KSS EMO
  7. Fruitty Pebbles

EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals worrying 'suspicion'

I find it hard to believe that Gus would lie about a Mental health issue of a player. Let’s say he is lying sooner or later that player will come out and say that Gus is full of shit and I never had mental health issues and if so please show these documents. So for that I find it hard to...
  8. Fruitty Pebbles

Bulldogs player walks out

My God what’s happened to my Club [emoji20]. Once feared, now just sad
  9. Fruitty Pebbles

News Luke Thompson reportedly open to joining Roosters on less money as Bulldogs suffer double blow

Assuming Thompson leaves, We don’t have any props for next year. Besides Sio. And I mean actual props not “take a second rower or lock and make him play prop”
  10. Fruitty Pebbles

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Pfft sound like your dad had it easy mate. These poor fellas have to get to work (footy field) by 8 not before they stop off at Jobels grab a coffee take a couple of photos with some fans, then head off to work where they get paid to stay in shape and have essentially the best private health...
  11. Fruitty Pebbles

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Awwww no get paid 6 figures to have video sessions, do a bit of gym work and stay fit, have physio sessions and doctors look after you. Poor things just quit and become a labourer for 1k a week then
  12. Fruitty Pebbles

Presser vs Manly...

Honestly JAC looks like he does not give a fuck no more. Drop him and bring in Skelton. At least Wilson puts in effort.
  13. Fruitty Pebbles

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

I have to disagree with you on the “telling me how to do my job” comment. If he didn’t want to me scrutinised or questioned then he should not have picked being a Head Coach of one of the biggest clubs in the Comp, go work at el jannah instead. He chose to be head coach and he also chose to...
  14. Fruitty Pebbles

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

What was the message he was sending when he decided to move JAC from left to right? It wasn’t to improve the right side defence coz it’s been woeful and it can’t be to be improve the left side attack either. The ONE COMBO the team had between JAC and Burton is gone. Coz we all know burton...