Recent content by From the area

1. From the area

Who wins in a 100m race between Foxx and Xerri? (Pole)

Other way round. Xerri is more explosive
  2. From the area

Alamoti to the Panthers

Yeah in NSW Cup maybe. He’s only on a one year deal. Penrith do t need him. I feel they just signed him to Get one back on us
  3. From the area

News ‘We have standards’: Bulldogs skipper shuts down criticism of club’s culture

I’ll be the first and put my hand up and say I may of been possibly wrong about Ciraldo. I am starting to think it’s the weak players we have who are just not taking the process seriously. I feel CC is implementing things to make us a great force in the NRL and we have some bad eggs in the club...
  4. From the area

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

The **** plays 5mins. He’s as useless as a screen door on a submarine. He’s a waste of oxygen.
  5. From the area

Where’s Oloapu? Haven’t seen him in any squad
  6. From the area

Opinion Kiraz not a centre

Thank you!! I said this before and got slammed
  7. From the area

Wilson again? When’s Skelton going to get a go? Put JAC back on his natural side and bring up Skelton. I don’t get the obsession? It’s like when they tried Averillo at Halfback.
  8. From the area

What Will You Miss About Avo?

His attack. Can get through a hole. His defence and out of positional play at fullback definitely not.
  9. From the area

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

Yeah that one the A Grade player. Catching should be mandatory for every player. So I’m not going to congratulate him on doing what he should do. Also the walk over try? I’m pretty sure a retired Hazem would’ve scored that.
  10. From the area

Exactly!! To make way for a park footy winger. Unbelievable. Put Skelton there and move JAC back to his preferred side. He’s fucked
  11. From the area

Why pick Flanagan? Why? Send him to His dad so he can massage his ego and fuck the useless ***** off. How is that piss weak **** meant to defend in the middle in the crucial part of the game which we were in for a point? Ciraldo must have rocks in his head
  12. From the area

TPJ burns me. No impact fuck you, fuck your manager and fuck SBW go now you fucken waste of oxygen.
  13. From the area

He’s a winger. I said before he’s too unco to be a centre