• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by FreshSoulL

1. FreshSoulL

The kennel is ruined

make love not war
  2. FreshSoulL

Our Salary Cap- A critical analysis

Lewis is on 450k!? wtf
  3. FreshSoulL

Pope Francis says priests cannot bless same-sex unions

Organised religion maybe?
  4. FreshSoulL

Pope Francis says priests cannot bless same-sex unions

In other news the Pope is Catholic? LOL Not sure why people would get triggered/offended by this. Its Christian belief that marriage is between a Man and a Woman.
  5. FreshSoulL

News NRL being soft here - Toby Rudolf receives a warning for post game interview

You are assuming he is heterosexual? ;) he never mentioned women. He said "Anything will do"
  6. FreshSoulL

News NRL being soft here - Toby Rudolf receives a warning for post game interview

See this article regarding the NRL issuing a warning to Toby Rudolf for his post match interview.. https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-to-warn-toby-rudolf-for-saying-he-would-pull-something-at-northies/news-story/0cc95d0db82677170d218a957a8f3c20
  7. FreshSoulL

So Many Positives Be Patient

Agree with that. We need to see what Deitz can produce the next few weeks.
  8. FreshSoulL

Opinion A top class front rower

JT has like 7 years remaining on his contract lolll
  9. FreshSoulL

So Many Positives Be Patient

agreed. Very happy that we finally have a halfback with direction/vision. Cant wait to see the Flannagan and Burton combination. Add a bit of muscle to our forward pack and we look like contenders imo.
  10. FreshSoulL

Trent Barrett Presser

FMD this comment isn’t for real? One game mate
  11. FreshSoulL

The impact of the refereeing under the new rules.

Agreed. But good teams over come these bullshit calls
  12. FreshSoulL

My Son's soul is on the line in tonight's game

Please tell me you put a replay?!
  13. FreshSoulL

We got reffed out of the game!

Mate. The calls from the refs absolutely put us on the back foot. honestly tho - we didn’t help ourselves.
  14. FreshSoulL

My Son's soul is on the line in tonight's game

LOL would work !!!