Recent content by foREVerA7X

1. foREVerA7X

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Just attended Bring Me The Horizon's final show here in Brisbane. First act Daine was atrocious, full auto tune and I'm positive she was lip syncing and even the two guitarists seemed to be faking it. Make Them Suffer were great and got to mood boosted. Sleep Token were also very good but...
  2. foREVerA7X

How Good..

It's brilliant to see but it would also be great for the media to really call out Latrell for who he is. Overweight, over paid, lazy, agenda driven that who would rather comment on social media about his brothers than put his effort into Footy. I actually hope this young fella kills it at FB...
  3. foREVerA7X

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Good game from a spectator point of view, but I'd guess both coaches wouldn't be impressed with leaking that many points when both are considered premiership contenders.
  4. foREVerA7X

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

Latrell is quickly following the same trajectory as Chris Sandow. Too focused on his brothers rather than Footy. He needs to learn to put Footy first whilst he is playing, then use his statue and influence post Footy to push his agendas.
  5. foREVerA7X

Opinion Referees

It's been downhill since that infamous Good Friday game when Klemmer and Jammer lost their shit.
  6. foREVerA7X

I'm surprised I Prevail are even coming back especially since they did Meh Things in December. Tix are 140 Dorrah too. I'll save my pennies for BMTH next month and Knotfest nek year when Slipknot headline again
  7. foREVerA7X

Anyone going to indulge on the 20th Anniversary tour for Parkway Drive? I'm unfortunately at work that week but the fact they are playing at the Entertainment Centre in Brisbane makes me kinda happy I'm away for it.
  8. foREVerA7X

Your early Origin teams 2024

Biggest question is if Madge selects LOLtrell. Personally, I wouldn't. His attitude appears to be poor and seems more focused on his brothers and commenting on his people's behalf than playing footy. I'm not against selecting Turbo on the Sting and would probably rather him out there than Dyl...
  9. foREVerA7X

Bulldogs Commit to Three More Years of Tackling Sports Betting Advertising

The NRL is basialy run by SportsBet these days, it's atrocious.
  10. foREVerA7X

The Terrors of Team List Tuesday

1-2 purely for either injured players going out and recovered players coming in.
  11. foREVerA7X

Who will win the premiership?

Still early doors to fully gauge what's going on. Panthers are probably still favourite even with their two losses, but it's been much the same for them during their premiership run. Always come out of the blocks a little slow but once things gel, they get a roll on. Storm look completely...
  12. foREVerA7X

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

With JWH retiring a seasons end, surely the chooks use that money for May and with Joey Manu possibly going to Union, Taylan will be there too.
  13. foREVerA7X

MMA/UFC The UFC/MMA thread

Oath hope does too. And significantly so.. And then proceeds to fall asleep hahha
  14. foREVerA7X

MMA/UFC The UFC/MMA thread

Anyone have UFC 298 on and ginna cheers on Volks?
  15. foREVerA7X

The Consolidated WWE Superthread

I used to watch WWF back in the day during the Attitude Era and into the early 2000s so I'd thought I'd tune into Smackdown over the weekend. Is it just me or is the quality of wrestling decreased since the time I used to watch? It appears way more obvious and scripted than ever before. Is it...