Recent content by fmatiga

1. F

if sherwin available, holdsworth at lock

its not gonna work. Sherwin needs to spend time at PL. Dogs are still winning without him. He needs to get over his slump before he goes back to first grade.
  2. F

Next Weeks team (missing origin stars)

Did'nt Czlikowski get picked for Origin?
  3. F

this is a joke

I find it hard to agree with you on this one. Most of the players you named are fringe first graders (paid ***** all), have retired or chronically injured, chased or have been offered more money somewhere else and/or asked to look elsewhere due to the grief that they bring to the club. Mate, our...
  4. F

1998 Flashback.

yep heard the same thing. he will be back when his $800,000 contract expires. after that we will sign him on a $2mil contract extension for one year
  5. F

My encounter with Braith.

a ha! another Braith bashing thread...... so he did'nt say hi to you and you are crying about it?! geez, I don't understand why his attitude is the cause of all the bulldogs troubles. did his attitude break sonny bill's & willie tonga's knees? did his attitude play for the USA and broke...
  6. F

A Worrying Knight

yeah me too. most of the games i saw this year i thought i was gonna cark it. we haven't carved anyone up since the steelers in round 1.
  7. F

Jacksion Kafusi

Let me get this straight. Jackson or Lipina Kaufusi is now known as Makasini Richter?
  8. F

Gooo Tank

There's a bit of confusion wether the guy that set it off got caught or not, Going by the posts that I've read I think he did get caught, belted by the fans then handed over to security. But the police have not identified/charged the person pending results of their own investigation, they still...
  9. F

Gooo Tank

Guys, Well Done. At least the bastard got caught and hopefully got seriously hurt by you'se all. I sure hope he gets fined and charged as well. I was sitting across the field opposite the army celebrating Sherwins try when I saw a flash & bang. My immediate thought was that it was a bomb (due to...
  10. F

Noad Sues Wilson ! - SMH Article

is it for real? i've been trying to find the article from SMH but can't seem to find it.
  11. F

Willie Mason Gone??

Packer does not not own The SMH. It's owned by Fairfax Holdings. Anyway it's not important, what's important is we win today and get back in the Top 8 in 2 or 3 weeks time.
  12. F

Kimmorley is a Dud !!

Kimmorley should be shot in public when he gets back to NSW.
  13. F

i hope mundine comes to the bulldogs

Why would any of you want to drop Anasta now? he is our form player.