Recent content by flano

1. F

Nate Myles

Agree wholeheartedly and the game is so much the poorer because of it.
  2. F

Support staff clean out

I'm pretty sure Grimaldi is replacing Campbell. Don't know about any of the others though.
  3. F

Reni Maitua put of Souths clash

Current coach or next year's?
  4. F

Bulldog goal kickers

Ross Conlon actually taught at my Primary School in Wagga when I was in about Year 3. I remember seeing him practice goal kicking on the school oval. I don't know that he would have made first grade without his goal kicking. The same can't be said of Halligan and El Masri.
  5. F

Reni To Souths

Exactly Anyone remember the defections after the 88 Premiership? Life went on and we were grand finalists again in 94 and Premiers again in 95. Mass defections again in 96 but Grand Finalists again in 98. Our club is good enough to rebound every time - even if there is a big turn around in...
  6. F

Willie Mason: Time to change our style and approach

Hope I'm wrong but I really can't see Folkes changing his or the teams style of play. The fact that he was so pissed off about Perry leaving speaks volumes and has me fairly concerned. I love Folkes but I think the game may have moved beyond his ability to adapt.
  7. F

Folkes Super Thread

Wasting Mason's talents with front row grunt work is also ****ting me to tears. Put him in the second row with SBW where he can really do some damage and put either Matua or Ryan on the bench with Armit and Hickey to do the simple belt ups.
  8. F

Dogs Hunt Joe Williams

lol anyone else see the funny side of Barry Ward giving lessons in political correctness. Still have a chuckle when I think back to the "Mundine incident." (Not attacking Barry Ward in any way here - he's one of my favourite ex players)
  9. F

Thanks Adam Perry but Times Up

I think we need to get Brian Smith in to oversee a clean out of the dead wood. lol - Before everyone goes ape**** at me, I'm just kidding.
  10. F

One Player From Any Code.

We certainly wouldn't be enforcing a "no ********s" policy if we ever had of let Carey play for the Dogs lol.
  11. F

Absolutely Disgraceful

Nah Storm won in '99. Was at that semi when we were ahead and controlling the game until Ricky Stuart grubber kicked straight into Matt Geyer's arms and he went the length of the field to score and win the game. 2001 was the year I think we got hammered 50-6 or something by the sharks (of all...
  12. F

Ben Ikin

He still says us and we when referring to the Broncos in commentry. He pisses me off to the max. Another very ordinary commenator on Fox is Gordon Tallis. Won't be long till Channel 9 snaps him up too.
  13. F

Tonga and Roberts Dropped For The Broncos Game!

Roberts injured? Is it possible that Roberts is injured and that is why Holdsworth has been promoted?
  14. F

Need for Speed

lol Harry - anyone with opposable thumbs would have better hands than what Green showed on Monday night. Dead set embarrassing.
  15. F

Need for Speed

Fat old blokes Harry, I reckon they should sign a couple of fat, unfit blokes who used to live in Stirling Blvd. I'm not sure how well the new jerseys would fit though.