Recent content by flamebouyant

1. flamebouyant

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Thats exactly it!! He didn't have to do it! They didn't chain him up and force him. He could have walked out at any time.
  2. flamebouyant

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Sure, but they were supposedly 30 second wrestles, so that's only 17.5 mins. How long does a player wrestle other players in a game?? I understand he would have felt humiliated, but I won't buy the story that it was corporal punishment, and that he suffered physically.
  3. flamebouyant

Stat dive - defence analysis

I agree. But it's still a defensive statistic.
  4. flamebouyant

Fuck im glad I put this negative gronk on ignore.
  5. flamebouyant

Agreed. That try he had disallowed was bullshit too! He is all effort.
  6. flamebouyant

It certainly looks that way, and having such tenacious players like Mann and Morrin coming off the bench make such a massive difference. I had faith in Ciraldo all along, and always backed him. Its nice to see it starting to come together for him!! We are well and truly on our way up!!!
  7. flamebouyant

Very interesting read. I was looking at the post game stats past night and I couldn't get my head around it because I thought that we were by far the better defensive team! Yet newcastle lead tackle breaks 35-19, and we missed many more tackles, 35-19 then newcastle. It didn't add up. However...
  8. flamebouyant

Burton is a half

Thats an interesting perspective. It actually makes a lot of sense too. He also needed a better, more experienced team around him.
  9. flamebouyant

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

Where are you getting word that Edaards is going to the Cowboys?
  10. flamebouyant

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

Or maybe he never makes it. Many don't.
  11. flamebouyant

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

So good to see this guy back on the park! Geez, Rajab has really fallen down the pecking order!!
  12. flamebouyant

No Source Trey Mooney

Is that you Joel?
  13. flamebouyant

No Source Trey Mooney

Geez I hope not!!!
  14. flamebouyant

We just don’t have the team

We have had a tough draw to start the year and have been in every single game, despite the adversity of injuries and things going against us. Ciraldo can coach, and our team is showing that they can compete with any team through sheer will and commitment. I think we are a good chance to make...
  15. flamebouyant

Burton is a half

Geez you have some rediculous takes on things!! Burton is one of the cheapest 5/8s in the NRLol. Get a grip.