1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

flamebouyant's Recent Activity

1. flamebouyant liked Hacky McAxe's post in the thread Refs relationship with Dogs in 2018.

I think we won the penalty count in all our trials.

Feb 26, 2018 at 9:38 AM
  2. flamebouyant rated terrylamb4lyfe's post Best Post in the thread Refs relationship with Dogs in 2018.

Every fan base of every sport thinks they're hard done by in relation to the refs. Unless someone has a specific point of view and...

Feb 26, 2018 at 9:38 AM
  3. flamebouyant replied to the thread NRL Lurker Tolman free to leave Bulldogs?.

Seriously? Less interchange means you dont need workhorses that can play 80 mins? I dont think so mate.

Feb 26, 2018 at 1:41 AM
  4. flamebouyant rated Gotenks's post Interesting in the thread NRL Lurker Tolman free to leave Bulldogs?.

Honestly that older style workhorse type of player isn't as valuable anymore imo. Before when you had more interchange you could have...

Feb 26, 2018 at 1:40 AM
  5. flamebouyant replied to the thread Fitness.

The commentators were saying the panthers didnt interchange one player in the first half. But that was their choice. And to be honest, i...

Feb 26, 2018 at 1:35 AM
  6. flamebouyant replied to the thread Fitness.

Our defense in general was pretty good, but our goul line defense is what really impressed me. We also managed to completely nullify two...

Feb 26, 2018 at 1:34 AM
  7. flamebouyant liked Bluebody's post in the thread Fitness.

It makes me wonder about Des' statistics - keeping everyone accountable to numbers. While I agree to get metrics and give as much...

Feb 26, 2018 at 1:30 AM
  8. flamebouyant rated KiwiDog7's post Best Post in the thread Fitness.

Pretty sure we played our ISM vs first grade full strength Panthers ie professionals lol No excuses Penrith

Feb 26, 2018 at 1:28 AM
  9. flamebouyant rated Mr Invisible's post Funny in the thread Fitness.

I think this year rather than win by defending, we'll also be out to put a score on some sides. 9pm Eat someones ears.

Feb 26, 2018 at 1:25 AM
  10. flamebouyant liked Dogzof95's post in the thread Fitness.

I wonder if mike Tyson has anything to do with it??? [ATTACH]

FEA780C7-E186-4AB8-ABE5-AAA663595FC4.jpeg Feb 26, 2018 at 1:25 AM
  11. flamebouyant liked Desler's post in the thread Fitness.

At the agm, dean pay said that at this stage last year 6 of the 25 passed an elite mark of the beep (yo-yo) test. This year 18 of the 25...

Feb 26, 2018 at 1:24 AM
  12. flamebouyant liked Haza's post in the thread Fitness.

Bmoz is still the fastest in the team according to pay

13. flamebouyant liked BJD's post in the thread Fitness.

They look very much fitter than they have in the past. Running harder, tackling harder. No Plodding.

14. flamebouyant liked Oatley Dog's post in the thread Fitness.

I agree. It was noticeable at the open training day just how fit they all looked, including the Mozzes. Young Okunbar looked as fit as a...

15. flamebouyant liked KiwiDog7's post in the thread Fitness.

The improved fitness points to our defence Last week we kept Raiders to zero with our main team And yesterday our reserves kept them...