1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

flamebouyant's Recent Activity

1. flamebouyant replied to the thread Official Bulldogs vs Raiders NRL Trial - Sat 23rd Feb - Discussion Thread.

I agree he had a good game and he will be missed this year, but what has this got to do with this game?? Nothing!

Feb 18, 2019 at 8:13 PM
  2. flamebouyant rated KiwiDog7's post Agree in the thread Official Bulldogs vs Raiders NRL Trial - Sat 23rd Feb - Discussion Thread.

I don’t give a fk about this trial but Pay needs to give the top team at least 60 mins as this is a one and only trial

Feb 18, 2019 at 8:12 PM
  3. flamebouyant liked G_Dog_Rota's post in the thread Official Bulldogs vs Raiders NRL Trial - Sat 23rd Feb - Discussion Thread.

apparently ricky has a 30% success rate of making the Top 8... how is this fraud still employed..

Feb 18, 2019 at 8:11 PM
  4. flamebouyant liked G_Dog_Rota's post in the thread Official Bulldogs vs Raiders NRL Trial - Sat 23rd Feb - Discussion Thread.

eager to see what we are bringing to 2019

Feb 18, 2019 at 8:11 PM
  5. flamebouyant replied to the thread Ways to stretch a jersey.

Gold!!!

Feb 18, 2019 at 7:24 PM
  6. flamebouyant rated Alan79's post Funny in the thread Ways to stretch a jersey.

I once had a girlfriend who decided to try making me lose weight. She told me no sex till I had the body of an athlete. Luckily I was...

Feb 18, 2019 at 7:23 PM
  7. flamebouyant replied to the thread Ways to stretch a jersey.

Maybe Sam kasiano could wear it for a day or two??

Feb 18, 2019 at 12:41 PM
  8. flamebouyant rated Horse's post Funny in the thread Ways to stretch a jersey.

Exercise and eat healthy.

Feb 18, 2019 at 12:40 PM
  9. flamebouyant liked CroydonDog's post in the thread Ways to stretch a jersey.

Meh, real men have curves. Dont be worried about how it looks on you, Wear it proud!

Feb 18, 2019 at 12:40 PM
  10. flamebouyant replied to the thread World Club Challenge.

Is it televised??

Feb 18, 2019 at 6:43 AM
  11. flamebouyant rated Alan79's post Funny in the thread Just bought new phone (honor 8x).

If they bothered listening to my calls they're really hard up for interesting people to listen to.

Feb 17, 2019 at 10:25 PM
  12. flamebouyant replied to the thread My cardiologist results.

Really sorry to hear the sad news kaz. Hope you can get through all of this and lead a happy healthy life. All the best. Fingers crossed...

Feb 17, 2019 at 8:30 PM
  13. flamebouyant liked oldpuppy's post in the thread News Broncos next forward superstar Pat Carrigan rejects huge bid from the Canterbury Bulldogs.

Corey Oates and this guy now not interested in our offers. Think our time chasing broncos is done for now. IMO another successful...

Feb 17, 2019 at 6:14 PM
  14. flamebouyant rated Alan79's post Best Post in the thread News Broncos next forward superstar Pat Carrigan rejects huge bid from the Canterbury Bulldogs.

We didn't sign him. That's all we needed to read. He's probably one of many prospective players that we approached. The only ones I care...

Feb 17, 2019 at 6:14 PM