1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

flamebouyant's Recent Activity

1. flamebouyant replied to the thread Please Explain.

No way on earth we re signed him on 350k. Absolutely no way on earth.

May 26, 2018 at 7:33 PM
  2. flamebouyant rated chisdog's post Agree in the thread Please Explain.

Just one question. Why would we sign Lichaa on a $700k contract for 2 years when we originally released him & he didn't have any...

May 26, 2018 at 7:27 PM
  3. flamebouyant rated KiwiDog7's post Agree in the thread Opinion How much of our Salary Cap is spent at other clubs?.

I don’t get the Suli payment In the real world when you get 3 warnings you get fired

May 26, 2018 at 6:54 PM
  4. flamebouyant liked El_Magic's post in the thread Opinion How much of our Salary Cap is spent at other clubs?.

Dogs confirmed they were paying for Graham, kas, Lee, abbey and suli

May 26, 2018 at 6:53 PM
  5. flamebouyant rated GA45's post Agree in the thread Opinion How much of our Salary Cap is spent at other clubs?.

It’s poor management when you are paying guys to play against you. If we do the same for any players in the future we haven’t learnt...

May 26, 2018 at 6:51 PM
  6. flamebouyant rated AucklandDog's post Best Post in the thread Opinion How much of our Salary Cap is spent at other clubs?.

You know very well that Hill said at the last members meeting that we are paying for 5 players

May 26, 2018 at 6:51 PM
  7. flamebouyant rated GrogDog's post Agree in the thread Opinion How much of our Salary Cap is spent at other clubs?.

That's kind of what I'm alluding to. It's easy to see now why we are fuked. Maybe a mil to players at other clubs, maybe a mil in overs...

May 26, 2018 at 6:50 PM
  8. flamebouyant rated Bad Billy's post Love in the thread Opinion How much of our Salary Cap is spent at other clubs?.

I don’t understand why we’re paying Suli anything ? Why didn’t we just fire the cunt ?

May 26, 2018 at 6:48 PM
  9. flamebouyant rated Horse's post Funny in the thread No Source Moses Mbye Rumour Superthread.

Where's Mr I. Close the thread, it's all garbage! [emoji23]

May 26, 2018 at 4:08 PM
  10. flamebouyant liked GrogDog's post in the thread News Castle denies being 'architect' of Bulldogs salary cap woes.

By Tom Decent26 May 2018 — 6:00am...

May 26, 2018 at 2:47 PM
  11. flamebouyant replied to the thread Official Mbye - Bulldogs Official Comments..

So far? Nothing. This is purely media heresay at this point. If it turns out to be true then you can be critical, but at this point...

May 26, 2018 at 2:17 PM
  12. flamebouyant rated Tacky's post Funny in the thread Official Mbye - Bulldogs Official Comments..

#onthebus #welcomeaboard #2019premiers #mbyeforpresident

May 26, 2018 at 12:58 PM
  13. flamebouyant rated Arazern's post Agree in the thread Official Mbye - Bulldogs Official Comments..

I hate the fact we are going to be paying someone to play against us. This is just poor business sense all round. I am all for the...

May 26, 2018 at 12:56 PM
  14. flamebouyant rated TOTTO's post Agree in the thread Official Mbye - Bulldogs Official Comments..

Don't think getting rid of Mbye is the answer.

May 26, 2018 at 12:53 PM
  15. flamebouyant rated Oatley Dog's post Best Post in the thread Official Mbye - Bulldogs Official Comments..

Wow, just wow! Here we go again. Most of the people on here have just nailed Mbye to the cross based on a few "understands" and "have...

May 26, 2018 at 12:48 PM