Recent content by fireclust

1. fireclust

Opinion Klemmer v Tolman

Does anybody remember when this happened? Would love to watch the replay
  2. fireclust

CHN - He'll Only Play For Barrett

Fuck him off, if that's his attitude (right or wrong, deserved or undeserved) then he's better off not playing for us.
  3. fireclust

Observations

I haven't seen a full game of footy in a while. Finally got a chance to this long weekend. Wakeham has all the qualities of a good young half. His kicking game was on point for the most part. Holland does more harm than good on the field. He might be slow as shit, but Tolman still runs harder...
  4. fireclust

To sack or not to sack that is the question?

If there's nothing criminal then idgi, whats the big deal?
  5. fireclust

News Maori captaincy a family moment for DWZ

I reckon Malakai is really cool name
  6. fireclust

News Josh Morris upset by Cronulla’s refusal to release him to join Roosters

A lot of teams exceed the cap and many a times they don’t get found out. Roosters might well be doing dodgy deals but until someone blows the whistle we’ll never know - and even then Greenturd would try and sweep it under the rug. Either way, fuck the Roosters and good luck to them, I’m looking...
  7. fireclust

Opinion Bulldogs current Conundrum

Yeah cos Frizell for 1m sounds like a rash well thought out decision
  8. fireclust

News Roosters set to shed stars but huge cost puts Canterbury off Latrell Mitchell

Overhyped though Fkn Gada's Big Bite in Auburn is better and that place looks like a hole
  9. fireclust

Harper’s debut

Man that's awesome, so glad we got the win.
  10. fireclust

Harper’s debut

Good time to get a run I reckon, get a taste of first grade when the pressures off since the season is done. Hopefully it allows him to just focus on his game without stress. From all accounts he’s a bit suspect in defense but hopefully we see some attacking flair. Good luck to him and the rest...
  11. fireclust

Other News Source David Klemmer

what a wanker
  12. fireclust

Social Media Jesse Ramien to sign with $harks

he wanted a two year deal, club offered him more more money to stay on but it was a 1 year deal. don’t see the club bringing him back now.
  13. fireclust

Your favourite player off all time/Teams to watch

Dogs pack of 06 is my fave too. We had Myles, Maitua, Asotasi, SBW, O'Meley, Mason. Ryan. That's a fuckin BEAST forward pack. Matai and Lyon are probably the best centre pairing I've seen so far Gasnier and Cooper a close second Other than that, Storm spine of 07 is the best I've seen at club...