Recent content by Fingal Bay

1. Fingal Bay

BUZZ tweet

Does anyone know why Rothfield isn’t on 360 and Big Sports Breakfast? Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app
  2. Fingal Bay

News They are so weak’: Bulldogs’ ‘big deficiency’ laid bare as key selection battle slammed

When Bryce Cartwright can dominate our forwards we have a problem. Hutchinson is pedestrian and Burton is disappointing.
  3. Fingal Bay

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

SST played okay in the grand final but had a really good game in the semi-final. The player I would be trying to sign would be Wigan’s No 13 Morgan Smithies, he shows a lot of promise.
  4. Fingal Bay

Bulldogs player walks out

Every time Topine plays he has a go, he’s probably had enough because Okunbor would get picked before him, and I can’t blame him.
  5. Fingal Bay

Bulldogs player walks out

Topine and Morrin are the smallest forwards in the team and are the only ones that have a go, wish there were more like them.
  6. Fingal Bay

News PREMIERSHIP ‘Boo all you want’: The ‘terrible’ issue Ciraldo must fix; Dogs’ rare shining light — Big Hits

We’ve had the attacking and defence coaches from Penrith and we have gone backwards, where to next. They are a rabble so I won’t be renewing my membership.
  7. Fingal Bay

Opinion Defence

Ciraldo said the line defence was good didn’t he see the try that Rapana scored it was disgraceful line defence.
  8. Fingal Bay

News Disgraceful’: Dogs ‘running out of excuses’ amid huge crisis after Hunt call

We’ve had the attacking coach and the defensive coach from the Panthers and we have gone backwards. They played their best football when Potter took over and not saying that Potter should be coach but something is drastically from with the club. After the thrashing in the first round by the...
  9. Fingal Bay

Bring back Pay as defence coach for 2024!

Where is that Steve Hansen from NZ, what did he do for our club?
  10. Fingal Bay

Opinion What is our identity?

What chance have we got when we have at least 5-6 players who are very much over-paid.
  11. Fingal Bay

Addo Carr Moron Of The Year

Any footballer that wears two different coloured shoes is a bit of a worry. Just concentrate on playing football JAC.
  12. Fingal Bay

Time for mass Changes

Wilson to full-back, Burton to centre, Rajab and KO in the halves, Burns on the wing. Need some changes in the forwards but who do you replace them with. Ciraldo don’t talk more action is needed.
  13. Fingal Bay

Harrison Edwards

Much better player this year, good with the ball, hope they persevere with him.
  14. Fingal Bay

News Max king out for 4 weeks

Move RFM to the front-row, bring in Morrin or Edwards to lock forward. Those two are our future.
  15. Fingal Bay

Opinion Is it simply a Size Problem !

Watching the game against the Sharks we can’t seem to put them on the ground virtually never on their back which leads to a quick play the ball. Sharkies spread the ball and we had no hope. We don’t seem strong enough, any thoughts?