Recent content by finchie

1. finchie

News Manly ‘desperation signing’ done despite Dogs denials as Gould’s UK Flanagan offload bid revealed

they don’t have to be off contract It’s all hinging on one domino to fall
  2. finchie

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

I really really wanted knockonbur to work as a middle but after his piss poor cream puff attempt on Ben hunt under the sticks last game I’m off him totally. Instead of coming in and cleaning a halfback up looking to offload he came in and caressed his arm and fixed Ben hunts hair!!! nek minit...
  3. finchie

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

The estimated recovery time frame is from the date of injury Not from the date the report is posted He was injured in round 7 3 weeks Round 10 available just showing eg
  4. finchie

News Manly ‘desperation signing’ done despite Dogs denials as Gould’s UK Flanagan offload bid revealed

Hasn’t that dog face mutt negative Nancy Steve Crawley charged his tune pretty quick Last season he was flanagans biggest fan Now he’s asking why manly would sign him lol What a mutt
  5. finchie

The don’t really want to release him without a player swap and proper finances paid
  6. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

I can give u one thing Shuester doesn’t want to be at manly not saying he’s coming to the dogs but if he leaves the entire dominoes will fall into place if you know what I mean
  7. finchie

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

I wonder why averillo got early ball , quality ball and ball in space this arvo Hmmm I wonder what it could’ve been
  8. finchie

If he can limit his penalties and dropped ball he’s a decent player Needs consistency
  9. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

One of each
  10. finchie

I hate grant atkins Actually I hate all refs Who am I kidding
  11. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

No it’s based around finances and who pays what
  12. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

It’s not been mentioned
  13. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

I’ve been smashed with inboxes I had to take the post down I just wanted to lift us members hopes It’s still in pipeline Wait til Thursday hopefully