Recent content by FatDogSlim

1. F

News Addo-Carr, Kikau set for longer on NRL sidelines

Kikau needs to be shut down for the year . Pointless coming back playing just 3/4 games in a lost season then get injured again . Give him full offseason to recover well
  2. F

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

Burton has played shit-house
  3. F

Rumour Jayden Sullivan

His playing style reminds me of Cody walker
  4. F

Opinion Topine

I haven’t seen much , but he could he potentially grow into a victor radley/ Cam Murray/ david stagg type ?
  5. F

Papua New Guinea for players

Gould is on the right track with the Jnr dev. Whether the kids PNG, Fijian or any just need to bring them into good pathway at early age.
  6. F

Do we even have talent scouts in Queensland?

I know the Dogs where helping out building classrooms in PNG and took trial games with the Sharks there as well. I don’t know if they thought of establishing a scouting network or not .
  7. F

Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Allan gives them possession then let’s the try in. At least make up for your error .
  8. F

Official Bailey Biondi-Odo re-signs with the Bulldogs for two years

I tell you what , if he’s able to shine in the halves with this shit show we better be prepared to upgrade his contract and sign him longer term
  9. F

News Update on BBO and Aaron Schoupp contract

Didn’t want to go where ? You mean we done a deal to ship him off??
  10. F

Okunbur cops racist online abuse

That’s bullshit. That prick is a disgrace , doesn’t deserve to be a bulldog supporter or follow any sport for that matter.
  11. F

Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I swear I hit the refresh button , I thought I was seeing things ! Pick and stick BBO Les goooo!
  12. F

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Oh Fuck that , we couldn’t go through that again! Get it done Gus!
  13. F

Opinion Chris Patolo

Will only get better . Give him more game time and an off-season … still a kid . Good times ahead , go Dogs!