Recent content by Family Guy

1. Family Guy

Official Gus on Twitter

Did you try the bogan/hillbilly/redneck version?
  2. Family Guy

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

LOL WTF? Why did you feel the need to tell us this obvious fact. It's a forum, EVERYBODY is using a fake name. Believe it or not, I'm not actually Peter Griffin....I'm actually Eric Cartman. I'm 10 (still) and I live in South Park
  3. Family Guy

News Round 1 Predicted Teams - Bulldogs: New coach and yet another roster overhaul offers hope for finals return

I can't. I'd rather your boyfriend was playing at 7...or even the crippled Reynolds
  4. Family Guy

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Hearing that someone with a 0% strike rate is full of shit Hearing the little voices in his head have been reading TK and then decided to report what he read as breaking news
  5. Family Guy

Broncos, Bulldogs among teams tipped to rise from the cellar to the penthouse

I could see us being top 4 this year if we had even an average 7...but it ain't happening with Flopagan Next year baby
  6. Family Guy

Where the fuck is Adam going to play at the Dogs? Who makes this shit up? He's a centre, 5/8 or FB. We already have a 6, apparently we've signed Chricton as FB and we already have a shitload of centres for 24 He's not a 7 so this stupid Douehi rumour needs to die a horrible painful death
  7. Family Guy

LOL at the Tigers. Imagine being happy to settle for those 2 flops as their halves Anyone bored enough to visit the Tigers forum. Are they in meltdown yet?
  8. Family Guy

The ONLY person who loves Nasheed is Nasheed.....that's how we know it's you FFS I mentioned this to one of your other characters. Stop talking about Nasheed if you don't want people to know you're Nasheed
  9. Family Guy

News ‘Know what it takes’: Reynolds opens up on pursuit of huge Bulldogs homecoming`

How many Reynolds articles have there been? If Josh is anywhere near the 17 this year then It's going to be a LONG season He's a NSW Cup player at best and even then I'd rather have the young guys playing in the spine. In saying that I'd still have him over Flanno at 7
  10. Family Guy

News Smart Signings: New coach, new rosters, but the same old Canterbury Bulldogs?

Michael Chee Kam Kyle Flanagan anti-fanclub I see someone has been reading TK
  11. Family Guy

Mitchell Moses

Can we squeeze Leniu in?
  12. Family Guy

Mitchell Moses

He did say Burton would sign with us...he was early but he was right When these clowns make shit up sometimes they're right