Recent content by FaceBreaker

1. FaceBreaker

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

I’m all for cursing and letting off an “ooooooohhhh” when a player fucks up but bulldogs fans shouldn’t be booing their own players. A few exceptions like Michael Ennis when he played for us deserved to be booed all the time and things thrown at him.
  2. FaceBreaker

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

As others have said - if he wins this opens a MASSIVE can of worms.
  3. FaceBreaker

Your early Origin teams 2024

This game 1 team will be one of the most important selections in Mcguires career as a coach. He has already said he is picking on form. I am calling BS on this and I say he is going to select the same duds. Tedesco should not be playing origin. Remember last year brandy aka scrotom neck coming...
  4. FaceBreaker

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

So Mahoney walks into the tunnel minding his own business and then cops a small jab in the chest from that derrick **** and cops a $1000 fine?? wtf is that all about?
  5. FaceBreaker

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

I am thinking we make the eight. Remember we have a lot of players that have big game experience now so I am thinking we actually have a chance to go deep into the finals.
  6. FaceBreaker

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Maybe more. I can’t remember the last time we actually looked like a unit. Even some of our losses we looked good and just lost it in the end or got fucked by refs. Our attack is dependant on our left edge however our defense is also stoic. I would love for sexton to get a run as I think...
  7. FaceBreaker

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

We should cut patolos contract. Guy is soft as hell.
  8. FaceBreaker

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

We have to win this one. The knights are fuckheads.
  9. FaceBreaker

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Mate he was a shit **** tonight
  10. FaceBreaker

Honestly if we had a half decent number 7 and Crichton wasn’t in the team we would be winning.
  11. FaceBreaker

Nice challenge. Blind Freddy lock3d in his mothers basement could see that was a knock on.
  12. FaceBreaker

Wtf is captain shithouse doing kicking it every play?