Recent content by F R 3 D 5 7 A

1. F R 3 D 5 7 A

Has Charlie Sheen completely lost it?

hahah I love this guy. I love it when someone asked him what he thought of people who called him defeated. And he replied with what car do they drive? What girls do they have living in his house? hahahaha
  2. F R 3 D 5 7 A

Stop Rangas Carbon Tax

If you can't link the issues together, that is your problem. Anyway, I am done here. Enjoy the rest of the debate champ.
  3. F R 3 D 5 7 A

Stop Rangas Carbon Tax

Cheers lad. I made my point. Laterz
  4. F R 3 D 5 7 A

Stop Rangas Carbon Tax

The issue is simple. You need credibility to launch these type of attacks and be actually sincere about it. Abbott lost his credibility on the issue a long time ago.
  5. F R 3 D 5 7 A

Stop Rangas Carbon Tax

I can recall Abbott flip flopping on any issue prior the election. He had about 10 stands on the parental scheme lol. He had about 50 stances on the ETS, only to bring an ETS that cost alot more then Labor. And his company tax hike would have been passed onto consumers. And even in 2009, he said...
  6. F R 3 D 5 7 A

Stop Rangas Carbon Tax

She may or may not. But Abbott is having a spaz attack over something he never had a consistent position on. So a guy who can't hold a consistent line, and he himself lied and knew about the lie - is trying to claim the moral high ground? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  7. F R 3 D 5 7 A

Stop Rangas Carbon Tax

Gillard never made a comment like, then launched an attack on him for the same thing. See the difference? Abbott flip, flopped, somersaulted on the ETS, carbon issue so many times. You first need consistency to be credible. He is far from consistent on this issue, and therefore has no...
  8. F R 3 D 5 7 A

Stop Rangas Carbon Tax

Thanks for the compliment, now get back to the issue - Abbott's spaz attack is about as a credible as CIA intelligence on Iraq's WMD - i.e ZIP. Abbott lacks the credibility to launch his attacks. It is bit like a present criminal telling someone that committing a crime is an offence. That is...
  9. F R 3 D 5 7 A

Stop Rangas Carbon Tax

That, and then on top of that an ETS policy that cost 3x Labor's ETS. First he supported the ETS, then didn't. Then came up with one that cost triple. First he supported something similiar to a carbon tax then did not. First he said climate change is crap, then real, then crap, then real...
  10. F R 3 D 5 7 A

Stop Rangas Carbon Tax

Turnbull still has credibility - and is still on the side of the ETS despite not being the leader and despite still being a member of the Liberal Party. He even mocked Abbott's "people revolution" today. ---------------
  11. F R 3 D 5 7 A

Stop Rangas Carbon Tax

His own ETS policy would have costed triple Labor's ETS! His own company tax policy, by his own admission, would hurt business. He supported a similar policy to the carbon tax in 2009. He supported even the Labor-Liberal ETS until some mining heavies tapped him on the shoulder then became...
  12. F R 3 D 5 7 A

Stop Rangas Carbon Tax

The difference firstly, is that before Abbott starts to think he is Jesus saving the country - let him look at his record - first on his ETS flip flopping as I outlined, then on his own electoral promise. To calim the moral high ground - you first need credibility. He lacks plenty of it...
  13. F R 3 D 5 7 A

Stop Rangas Carbon Tax

oh and one thing before he starts calling Julia Gillard a liar, let us remind Abbott of this moment in September 2004: Fullerton: Will this Government commit to keeping Medicare-plus-safety-net as it is now in place after the election? Tony Abbott: Yes Fullerton: That's a cast-iron...
  14. F R 3 D 5 7 A

Stop Rangas Carbon Tax

It is not about being "leftists", it is about someone trying to claim the moral ground when he himself is the epitome of hypocrisy. The guy has flipped and flopped so many times, everyone has lost count. He is a political opportunists, and follows the public trend from day to day with no policy...