Recent content by Expedite

1. E

Official Gus on Twitter

I guess you are not married then? :D
  2. E

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Turned it off, not watching any further with Sutton reffing. Misses two obvious sin bins in the first half but we get one in the second. Fuck the NRL.
  3. E

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Fucking cheating pricks, hip drop missed, 10 mins ion the bin missed, obvious head shot missed. Fuck Sutton and fuck the corruption in the NRL.
  4. E

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

If i saw Sutton on the opposite footpath while i was driving my car in the opposite direction, i would happily cross traffic to run the CU Next Tuesday down.
  5. E

Why it’s time for unrecognisable Dogs to deliver ...and the recruit to spark a revolution

Just wonder, if Sloshedfield caught fire, would he instantly combust due to the amount of alcohol in his system?
  6. E

Opinion Who was your Bulldogs Idol/s when you were growing up?

The great Terry Lamb, even got to have a beer with him at a pre season game against the Sharks in West Wyalong.
  7. E

Your favourite player out of the new signings?

I want to see Xerri do well, be nice for a bit of a redemption story for the lad.
  8. E

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

If the admins did their job and banned the troll accounts, this place wouldn't be such a shit show.
  9. E

Phil Gould's Path to Victory with the Canterbury Bulldogs: A Pokémon-Inspired Journey

ffs this place is becoming a massive joke. Admins please get rid of these cahunts.
  10. E

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

FFS admins can you please just ban Nasheed, its really making this place unpleasant.
  11. E

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

You spelt K*nt wrong.
  12. E

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

ok, CC can fuck off now. He has had enough chances to learn. Still picks the same flops week in week out. He really can fuck off.
  13. E

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Sad indictment on the players when Wilson is getting roughed up on the ground and Perham and Avo just stand by and watch.