Recent content by Evil

1. Evil

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

On the bright side I was top of the table for a couple of hours. I thought I was safe with a 20 point lead but unfortunately it was not enough for me. 5 points in the end. Good matchup with 8 unique players. I was lucky to have so many try scorers on Sunday.
  2. Evil

Captain SJ saved me. Managed to overcome Dom Young's -15.
  3. Evil

Dom Young....a brilliant decision to bring in over Hammer 2 weeks ago -14 score for SC. Sometimes you just have to laugh.
  4. Evil

$2,400 short. My bench sucks this week. Got to play 3 from Levi Tupounia (benched) Strange Burbo Talagi Probably can VC safely - can't do much worse.
  5. Evil

I need a half this week as I'm running Moses and Hynes. Tossing up between SJ and Walker. Might go SJ because I don't want to see Walker score well against the Dogs. Want to punt Latrell as well - 2 weeks ago I brought him in for KP. Need to reverse this trade....and just admit it was dumb...
  6. Evil

I'll join you in punting Salmon
  7. Evil

Hold Tuaupiki in the hope he makes some more cash next week? Or hold Salmon who might accidentally cross the tryline somehow against the Rabbits?
  8. Evil

As a non-owner I'm happy not to be punished again this week. There might be a few more people on the Moses train - probably more on Brooks
  9. Evil

Moses scores more than captain Nicho. Feel like I got out of jail in this one @CrittaMagic69.
  10. Evil

Got 1 position right in SC this year - Api as hooker
  11. Evil

Crap SuperCoach scores don't hurt as much when the Bulldogs win. The drive up from Wollongong to Belmore was worth it today. Bring on the Rabbits. Latrell can score 0 SC points for my team if we can get another win.
  12. Evil

Masterstroke bringing Latrell in for KP. Latrell isn't even going to make is BE of 35. It's going to be a long season. Bulldogs better win tomorrow or I'm going to cry.
  13. Evil

Taine Tuaupiki failed HIA - crap score - will miss next week. CNK will probably be back soon and he'll be a trade out after making bugger all cash. Hopefully RTS is fullback next week against the Knights.
  14. Evil

Or starting the season without him thinking Moses will bridge the gap. I'll be able to afford to trade Moses to Ben Hunt soon to end my season early.
  15. Evil

Glad you didn't captain Cleary.....doesn't matter though I'm going to lose - I've got Moses!