Recent content by eman & the Utai SLAM

1. eman & the Utai SLAM

Jackson Topine appreciation thread

Yeah good call, deep down he must love the Bulldogs but like any workplace its also the people there that make or break it. With the past 5 years its been a shit show, in the 2004 era he woulda gone well and been a great club man. So where is he literally? I thought he is still in our top30...
  2. eman & the Utai SLAM

Official 2004 Premiership Team / 20 Year Reunion

Hey guys was going to ask if there a news article writing up this event of where the 04 team was and saw no one has posted it yet...
  3. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion Blake Taffee

Taafe is NOT SAFE. He dropped 2 balls yesterday in a big win. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. eman & the Utai SLAM

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

So very happy with the win, how many tries were disallowed? Would complain these refs and bunker but imma gonna enjoy this first Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. eman & the Utai SLAM

NRL.com 2012-14 Bulldogs documentary

Iirc Barba was becoming a wanker and he was partying too much with the epic bender crew ( remember them in the papers?!?) any way in a podcast or something jmoz said barba was destabilising the playing group. He was being a dickhead and getting arrogant that he was the best player even though...
  6. eman & the Utai SLAM

News Eels v Bulldogs: Sivo suspended; Star recruits ready to go

@djdeep thanks for posting articles i dont mind it as i dont have to click anywhere else and get my news here on the kennel
  7. eman & the Utai SLAM

News Josh Morris goes in-depth on the play of new Bulldogs signing Stephen Crichton

Crazy idea…. Is there any chance he plays centre in defense and fullback in attack so he gets to roam both sides of the field? Kinda like when NSW had 3 fullbacks in the team and Turbo went nuts. Would that be possible in a bulldogs team full of utilities?
  8. eman & the Utai SLAM

Official Mitchell Woods secures future at Belmore

Thanks for the video, that was only and the best 5 minutes of rah rah ive seen in over 30 years! Glad both Woods and Conti are playing rugbah with us. Wonder if they will be elite or become mbyes…
  9. eman & the Utai SLAM

News Faitala-Mariner opens up on difficult season, clears the air on exactly what happened during training drama

Ive blocked him too, cant stand his negative shit. Come here to talk and read doggies stuff not read about our club being bagged out constantly
  10. eman & the Utai SLAM

Canterbury Alliance

SBW played for the dogs, they will play for us if we sign the best up on a train and trial 3 year contract when they 16
  11. eman & the Utai SLAM

News Jacob Preston is on ‘Bloke in a bar’

This is a great interview and as we all knew Preston is an awesome bloke, like his hard work ethic and humble nature. Worth a listen guys!
  12. eman & the Utai SLAM

Player Swap 2004 – 2024

This is a good off season post, would love the whole 2004 forward pack. Willie was a bit of a wild one and dropped the ball alot (didnt the club reveal he had adhd) we need forward leaders so Steve Price and Brent Sherwin.
  13. eman & the Utai SLAM

Bulldogs player walks out

Braidon is really talented, I remember he did his leg that game and was one of our best. Great off loads too playing right centre, all the best to him!
  14. eman & the Utai SLAM

News How Do You Expect To Win : Stephen Crichton's Blunt Assessment Of Canterbury’s Criticism Ahead Of Career Defining Move

Well Cleary is the best big game player but yeah we cant buy him so i’ll take Crichton!!!
  15. eman & the Utai SLAM

Stephen Crichton

Second best player behind Cleary to turn the game. We got a gun player. He’ll help elevate Burton back to his best.