Recent content by EB18

1. EB18

After watching today's trial game, who's in your 17?

I'm almost certain this will be the 17 for rd1. 1. Perham 2. Fox 3. Almoati 4. Averillo 5. Kiraz 6. Burton 7. Flanagon 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Tpj 11. Kikau 12. Mariner 13. Thompson 14. Brown/Reynolds 15. Sutton 16. Waddell 17. Preston
  2. EB18

Thinking exercise. Best dogs team of all time?

Nasheed I'm very surprised Kerrod Holland wasn't named fullback and captain.
  3. EB18

Come on Gus announce more signings already..

Fuck letting them enjoy themselves. We haven't enjoyed ourselves since 2004.
  4. EB18

How you guys can assemble a star squad and remain cap complaint.

The same reason why Averillo has 300 next to his.
  5. EB18

Mitchell Moses

Law of averages. This might be the one you finally get right.
  6. EB18

Official Corey Allan released

What's the club thinking? I know his been injured and out of form. But on his day his a top 5 fullback. People tend to forget he lead souths to the GF and was man of the series in origin.
  7. EB18

Official Hastings / Klemmer Swap

There outside backs are shit. If they sign one or two good ones then they will improve massively.
  8. EB18

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Or maybe his just a shit ****.
  9. EB18

News Potter wants permanent Bulldogs NRL role

I'd like to see that as well. Just depends on who gives it to him. If it's Gus then no thanks.
  10. EB18

Rumour Josh Reynolds

It's a mangers deal obviously.
  11. EB18

Round 19 TPJ against Tino

You would have done Rassayri.
  12. EB18

Opinion Tyson Gamble

Kylie Flanagan hahahaha
  13. EB18

Averillo - Finally Found His Spot

He hasn't had a single pre season training as a fullback. Will only get better with a full pre season under his belt. Things like organising the def line, bomb defusing, general positioning at the back will only get better. The advantage he has is that he has Burton kicking to him at training...