Recent content by Eastgate

1. Eastgate

bulldogs tipping comp

Hey mate, which member are you referring to? If you're talking about the member coming second, they signed up as a member very early in the season (just confirmed by the Membership staff).
  2. Eastgate

Bulldogs change name back to Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

It's been specifically requested not to change that title just yet.
  3. Eastgate

We need your vote to beat manly!

WE WON! The Bulldogs Bruschetta has come out on top – nice work by everyone! $5000 will now be put into our community program. Funny story – this healthy lifestyle campaign is based on an America football study who run a very similar competition. For the last 7 years the club who has won...
  4. Eastgate

Looks like you can still vote
  5. Eastgate

Vote for Hodgo in the NRL Healthy Recipe Competition

Thanks guys, please ask every Bulldogs fan you know to vote too :)
  6. Eastgate

Vote for Hodgo in the NRL Healthy Recipe Competition

We are so close! Everyone, please vote!
  7. Eastgate

Unfortuantely we won't have the next update until Monday morning when it ends.
  8. Eastgate

I'll find that out for you
  9. Eastgate

Thanks guys, keep it up. $5000 would really help continue our great community program.
  10. Eastgate

The Bulldogs Bruschetta is running 300 votes shy of the Manly Sea Eagles Salsa. We only have the weekend to catch up to win the $5000 for our community program. PLEASE click on the link below and vote for the Bulldogs Bruschetta and send it to all your contacts today! CLICK HERE TO VOTE!
  11. Eastgate

Bulldogs Website

By the way everyone, I've extracted the membership thermometre from the the old flash header and have given it to sportal to place in the new header where the "Secure Our Future" strap is.
  12. Eastgate

Bulldogs Website

We did get paid, but there were parts of the site we did in our own time. For example, the whole history database.
  13. Eastgate

Bulldogs Website

Geez thanks mate. Next time when we consider creating something like the history database off our own bat, I'll remember not to do it. We created it separate from the club and believe me it took forever to put together. Oh well, you can never make everyone happy. Sorry if I sound defensive...
  14. Eastgate

Bulldogs Website

It won't be fully changed over to the club network site for some because it can take up to 48hours for it to fully propagate.