Recent content by Dyms17

1. Dyms17

Official Bulldogs to enter NRLW in 2025

I wonder if they will try and bring Kyle Flanagan back to captain the team lol
  2. Dyms17

Dispelling Jake Preston and Davey myth

You lost me at Nasheed here
  3. Dyms17

Tpj to retire from nrl

It's funny how when he was dead weight he was on 850k+ but now he is leaving he is only 750k.
  4. Dyms17

News Reply From John Khoury

I didn't realise he had the literary skills of a five year old
  5. Dyms17

When is Kikau and Thompson back?

Kiks is a chance of returning after the bye. Ciro says maybe round 19, but he is just doing the same thing he has with every player coming back from injury, down playing there return date and taking off the pressure of their return.
  6. Dyms17

What’s the plan B for 2024 …

The ref's only ever fuck is in the ass, no need for a plan B
  7. Dyms17

News Bulldogs v Eels: Mahoney, Kiraz a chance

Kiks should be back after the bye
  8. Dyms17

Kiraz injured at Training

I think you are getting mixed up, Flanagan is the wankerr in the side
  9. Dyms17

NRL corrupt

I can't help but think that whole officiating team will go into the bye feeling like they let that one slip. Fortunately for them they have 2 weeks to get it right.
  10. Dyms17

News Dogs Confirm huge Burton Switch

I think to Flanagan''s credit he is playing to his potential, problem is his potential is not first grade standard.
  11. Dyms17

Imagine if we had caught the Warriors on a good day…

I enjoy Flanagun's posts. We should encourage more posts from a females perspective. Keep trying darling.
  12. Dyms17

Most satisfying Bulldogs game watched live at the Ground, not including GF's

Last round against the cowboys 1995 at Belmore. The back to Belmore game against the storm.
  13. Dyms17

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Same I remember about a handful of other people sitting in the terrace and we were all was so drenched but I would not have wanted to be anywhere else, one of my more memorable times attending a game.
  14. Dyms17

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

I was at that game, Score was 8-4 from memory, Tawera Nikau scored for the storm and Polly scored the dogs match winner.
  15. Dyms17

What are your thoughts on this team?

Maybe you should focus on playing around with the spell check