Recent content by dvsbastard

1. D

Wrong ! (Pics only)

TBH There are several flaws in this pic: 1) I do not wear green... I prefer pink, peach, or any other sexually ambiguous pastel colour... 2) He does not have enough popped colours to be me... 2) I could never get that close to a female without breaching one of many restraining orders... or...
  2. D

First(s)

September 11 was NOT a conspiracy!!! lol
  3. D

To everyone at Canterbury Leagues last night...

I was there... but seeing as I haven't been keeping up to date here, I met a bunch of people - and I have no fuckin idea who is who! :( I :love: you all though!
  4. D

The Welcome Back thread

Cheers! I just got back from my holidays too (so the workload hasn't piled up just yet), so I'll try to stick around a bit...
  5. D

The Welcome Back thread

TBH I am going to tell Dean Ritchie about you...
  6. D

Brand New "Underbelly"...

7. D

He Whos Name Shall Not Be Spoken Here Anymore

Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick...
  8. D

Are you a true Bullodgs supporter?

I recommend starting with Haztrick... I hear he has some very positive information to spread about our club...
  9. D

What would Gandalf do?

I was tipped off... And TBH I soiled myself reading that article... I soiled myself good! Seriously, when the hell did this all happen?!
  10. D

What would Gandalf do?

Gandalf says: HTFU
  11. D

Rain Warning

I don't want to alarm you all... but please be warned...
  12. D

Cancer Council/Suicide Line/Battered Animals/Hairdressers

But I'll go out with you! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  13. D

Attn Kurry

You should have photoshopped yourself into all her pictures before returning it...
  14. D

Cancer Council/Suicide Line/Battered Animals/Hairdressers

Just yell really loudly... "NO, I WILL NOT GO OUT WITH YOU!"