Recent content by Dunning Kruger

1. D

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

He seems to be a really good ball player as well. Sets up his outside men nicely.
  2. D

Jersey Flegg Trial Team

Haven’t seen Larry, but Cassius Tia is an impressive footballer. Excellent recruiting.
  3. D

Opinion Who was your Bulldogs Idol/s when you were growing up?

Speaking as a 62 year old, my favourites as a youngster were the late, great Gary Dowling, Turvey, Bobby McCarthy, George Peponis and Robbo. Terry Lamb is my age so he doesn’t count.
  4. D

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

I reckon O’Neil goes well at half but KO has set his outside men up with great skill over the last 2 weeks. Looks like our future five eighth. Either way we have good prospects.
  5. D

Official We are absolutely hopeless

Agree with the Wilson to fullback sentiment
  6. D

What more can be said of how good we have it

As King Elvis said, a little less conversation, a little more action please.
  7. D

4 tries for Brandon Clarke in Jersey Flegg

Brandon Clarke joined us about a month ago from the Capras. He scored 4 nice tries, all from dummy half, against Manly in the round before last. Played strong, done good! There is a clip of the round 22 highlights up on NSWRL. Dogs game starts 5 minutes in. One to watch.
  8. D

Opinion James Graham for football GM?

I have no idea whether he’d be interested, but the bloke is intelligent (he‘s at least as smart as Gus), a Bulldogs man, a proven leader, has a good footy brain and is universally respected. Worth sounding him out.
  9. D

Barret and the calm before the storm

I give him credit for recognising his mistake in recruiting Flanagan. Unlike Des, who let Cooke go rather than admit his decision to recruit Lichaa was wrong.
  10. D

Opinion Jake Averillo Outstanding

The bloke doesn’t realise how good he is. Hopefully he’ll get more confidence out of his performance today.
  11. D

Official Marking the ends of a era: Thank you Turvey!

I remember listening to Frank Hyde calling a Berries game on 2SM early in 76, Steve’s first season in Sydney. I hadn’t heard of Steve Mortimer before, but every time the ball went to him, you could hear the crowd lifting in anticipation that something was going to happen. I could tell we had...
  12. D

Martin Taupau

Tolman has more post contact metres than Tapau in 2021 so far. Hoppa is way ahead.
  13. D

News Bozo, bruises and Burton: Why Barrett is ready for his second coming

He’s articulate, has recruited well and the players seem to love him. However, I think he needs to curtail the media appearances until we have a few wins under our belt. His team needs to do the talking on the field.
  14. D

Mounties trial

Agree, Mariner too.
  15. D

Mounties trial

Last year Ogden, Atoni and Okunbor were the only ones to bend the line.