Recent content by Junkey

1. J

Official Gus on Twitter

Seriously Bro, get with the programme and drop to your knees and surrender to the altar
  2. J

News The heat is on’: Ciraldo’s bold optimism questioned as Bulldogs’ ‘big kill’ theory emerges

Braith loves the club and knows what winning looks like full stop
  3. J

Official Gus on Twitter

Wow- let’s right off another year
  4. J

Official 100% footy

Agree we should all kneel at the Altar and give thanks
  5. J

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould's major rebuild of Bulldogs laid bare as Fittler, Johns identify urgent area for improvement

Longest rebuild in the history of the club. Same old same old, with respect to you mate- not having a go at you but we can’t keep saying all we want to see improvement and being happy with good losses. Mediocrity should not be rewarded and unfortunately the club has become that in the last 10...
  6. J

2024 Bulldogs AGM

I will take that under advis(c)ement - lol.
  7. J

News Bulldogs scout American talent ahead of Vegas season opener

This would have to be the funniest article ever written about our club. Can’t stop laughing. I love it
  8. J

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Agree
  9. J

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Lol
  10. J

Opinion Only Positive

I actually think as follows: 1. It is a triumph to turn the whole roster over in 2 years including bringing in players in that same period and getting rid of them in the same year. 2. It is great to have a top 4 front row 3 it is worth celebrating to also have a top 4 halves combo. 4...
  11. J

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Did you see Buzz’s column. Very Sad if true
  12. J

Official Mitchell Woods secures future at Belmore

Great work John Khoury and Cam Ciraldo and crew
  13. J

Opinion King & Knight are an upgrade on TPJ & Thompson

You must be in the know, so well done