Recent content by Dropbear junior

1. Dropbear junior

DROP BEAR HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. - Drop Bear Tribute Thread

I was at the match against the Broncos. It was very crowded but there was an empty seat beside me. If he was still here, he would have been sitting there, but he had a place to watch. It was a fantastic game :) He would have been so chuffed to see the eels in the semifinals. :)
  2. Dropbear junior

Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Happy belated birthday. Here's to many more...
  3. Dropbear junior

My Dad died today

I'm so sorry to hear that Kaz. My deepest condolences. :'(
  4. Dropbear junior

I've been busy for the past week and haven't had a chance to catch up on the posts. I read the news about the transplant Assassin and I am literally crying tears of joy! Praying for a quick recovery. I know Dad is cheering for you from up there :)
  5. Dropbear junior

I really hope you do. I know that Dad was rooting for you, all the way to the end. You were one of the reasons he was campaigning so much for organ donor awareness. Hang in there. Take each day as it comes. I know Drop Bear is doing everything he can to get the ball rolling too :)
  6. Dropbear junior

@ dogluver - Thank you for your kind words. It was tough for him in the end, but he didn't stop fighting. He was sure he would get better until just a few days before, but he still kept fighting and hoping. He had so many things he wanted to do. You can PM me. I will pass on the best...
  7. Dropbear junior

Hi there!

@ Gareth - Dad and I got closer this year by following the game together. I would have joined earlier, but things got a bit crazy towards the end and it was too hard. I think that if he has any say in things the blue and gold will win next year. It's a shame he didn't get to see it happen but...
  8. Dropbear junior

@ Mr Invisible - This forum could very well be it!!! :) @ South of Heaven - He'd be chuffed with all the yellow and blue flags flying in the kennel that's for sure lol. @ Bad Billy - Might as well throw in the towel now. If Drop Bear is pulling the strings, you've got no hope!!! lol. @...
  9. Dropbear junior

It's always nice to hear though. Thanks for the warm welcome :)
  10. Dropbear junior

Thanks for the tip ;). It was only a matter of time before I joined. :)
  11. Dropbear junior

He used to talk about the bet. It gave him a laugh many times when he spoke about it. :)
  12. Dropbear junior

Thanks South of Heaven. It's great to be here :)
  13. Dropbear junior

Re-Gifting

I generally don't re-gift per say, but if there is something I don't use and I have a visitor or friend that I think might like it, there might be a situation in which I give it to them. Generally not as a gift though, more as an "oh, I have one of those. Here, I don't need it" kind of situation.
  14. Dropbear junior

Thank you for your kind words Papa Het. A man like my father leaves a space that cannot be filled with anything else. I know that this Christmas will be particularly hard (and already is). My birthday is a day after his, which is also going to be hard, but we will have a few drinks in his...