Recent content by Drop Bear

1. Drop Bear

The "R U OK ?" Thread

I've got plenty on my lap top thanks SOH, have a huge movie library here which helps. Got some good news, looks like they have found a way to slowly pump up my BP.
  2. Drop Bear

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Always welcome to drop in for coffee Zee. Think they even have a 7 Eleven here LOL
  3. Drop Bear

The "R U OK ?" Thread

No, I only did 4 nights ICU. Hated the place. I'm stuck in a ward, feel ok laying down, it's only when I try to sit up or stand up. So it's all bed pans and sponge baths, one I don't mind:-). The Dark clouds started forming yesterday, so I've asked to see a Psychologist before that bloody pit...
  4. Drop Bear

Parramatta Eels Salary Cap Rort

Faaaaarrrrrrkkkkkk!!! Oh well, what was expected. For my part, I'm proud of how my team has dug in and kept trying regardless of the shit storm going on around them. I hope you feel, if nothing else, the Eels team deserve a bit of respect for they way they kept coming back, especially last night.
  5. Drop Bear

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Just an update on myself. This old lap top is a bit hit and miss and can only get on every now and again. Medically, I'm in no danger. In saying that, I can't sit, walk or stand as my BP is so low. Tonight marks 20 nights in this place and there is no end in sight. They are trying all different...
  6. Drop Bear

Saving my sisters life... - Fundraiser for 5yr Lilis overseas treatment

Here I am propped up in hospital bed feeling sorry for myself, then I read this. OMG my heart is breaking for you and your family. To have to watch while your young sister goes through this must be tearing you apart. I know others have asked, but I have a rough conection here. Did you try...
  7. Drop Bear

Saving my sisters life... - Fundraiser for 5yr Lilis overseas treatment

Omg I'm sitting in hospital and then read this. Jimmypop went to Teo and his tumor is shrinking. Have a word with him.
  8. Drop Bear

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Ed I saw you have moved upmarket and have an alfesco. As soon as I'm well enough, I'll finish my back deck off. I think I may have told you it has an outdoor kitchen, pizza oven, all the bells and whistles. I can see you me and SOH sitting out there talking shit one day if you can make it up.
  9. Drop Bear

The "R U OK ?" Thread

SOH, I read your post on 1EE and received it in the heart felt way it was intended. Your words and efforts have left me speechless. I am truly floored by the way many of you have accepted me here. We may be rivals on the field, but that stops the game has ended. They tell me it takes one week to...
  10. Drop Bear

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Thanks Wolfie. The jury is out on Semi. I'll wait for the findings. I've always been a Semi fan, but if it turns out that he has raised his hand to his women, then I am happy for him to fark off to Union. I have no time for wife beaters, the lowest form of coward. How is it so hard to turn away...
  11. Drop Bear

The "R U OK ?" Thread

none. Early days:-)
  12. Drop Bear

The "R U OK ?" Thread

lol. gall stones!!
  13. Drop Bear

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Dogluv Dogluva, thank you so much for passing on my messages and I am humbled by all of your messages of support and prayers. I thought my number was up in ICU last week, I think the driving will to get back to my family was what kept me going that night. I also had this amazing vision in...
  14. Drop Bear

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Why were you moving things??. I hope you get over this. BTW, I'm back on line:-)
  15. Drop Bear

Round 15 non Bulldogs discussion

I think considering the amount of players out that they played well with the exception of about 15 mins. French is a find and Semi just keeps getting better.