Recent content by DrBulldog

1. D

Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

It can be 5 yrs with Performance KPIs at the 3 yr mark where the contract can be terminated without penalty. I still would have preferred Shane.
  2. D

Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

Spot on. We had the players, thanks to Barrett, but his coaching skills were hopeless. If potter was from round 1, we would easily be top 8
  3. D

Opinion Salary Cap isn't working

Remove the salary cap and keep it loose. Move to a points system. Eg each team has 100 points to spend. A newbie is probably 1 point. Someone in the NRL for 2 years, maybe 5. Origin player 10 international maybe 15. So basically you cannot cheat the cap no matter what as you cannot stack your...
  4. D

News How Dogs great Ennis and a club sponsor could lure Bennett to Belmore

Conversation from kent to any of our sponsors 1. Hi Sponsor, would you love Bennett to come to the club. Reply That would be nice as he has a ok track record. 2. Would you pay extra for him to come Reply Sure why not, it may improve the brand. 3. Do you like Ennis? Reply I enjoyed watching...
  5. D

Official Foran concedes he's one more serious injury from retirement

He is selfish, this last injury should of been it. I admire him for his hard work, but he is selfish as hell. He would make more money retiring and coaching for the halves.
  6. D

News DT CANT HELP THEMSELVES

I actually have not opened the DT since the crap from last year. Will never ever ever open their website.
  7. D

Attn: Andersons, Hill & The Board

If Napa comes so be it. I think let the roosters sweat it out as obviously salary cap is under pressure lol but if they truly need to release him wait it out and negotiate they pay a portion. Only 2 years contract. Going back to the original thread, yes this board is not perfect but most of the...
  8. D

Tony Ayoub to join the Bulldogs as High Performance Manager

Tony is a family member of mine. He is excellent at what he does and for all those that think this is a poor signing will be mistaken. Bellamy would not have got him back if he wasn't. Good to see him back in blue and white
  9. D

Dogs Debut Duo

Unfortunately due to the cap. Pay is smart. Saw what he wanted and removed the obstacle i.e mybe and woods. Now he can promote these players into the top 30. Since the season is done, happy to see a lose here and there if we're using younger players that at least try.
  10. D

My Mid season analysis

I think mbye should just be put in the centres next year. Still some value in him, unless another club takes his full contact we should not release him. Need to get hopa and Montoya out asap. Our back line will be an absolute mess next year once the Morris boys leave.
  11. D

JOSH JACKSON - Chin Up Buddy

I think bad call TBH. Some players look so much better than they are in sides that are going well. I think he should of been selected. You can always count on him in defence and attack.
  12. D

Am I blind

I think pay is also bound by the salary cap. So he may be stuck picking certain player to stay under .
  13. D

Coach Des Hasler to sue Bulldogs for contract breach.

Spot on. If beastwood is moved on sezer is coming.
  14. D

Terry Lamb offers Kieran Foran a helping hand

One of the guys from head office said the vibe is so good now. Having all the formal players handing around. And yes moses will be tried at full back as already discussed.
  15. D

Salary Cap Adjustment

Spot on. Remove the salary cap. Let the clubs but how they want. But the points system cannot be cheated as each player has a value. So much better and fair.