Recent content by dragons_princess

1. dragons_princess

Is Your Mum a Bulldogs Supporter?

My mum is so cute, she loves the footy, Likes the Dragons and gets into it cause we all love it (she even runs a tipping comp) She watched my Dad play and my Brother play so she kinda got use to it. She use to "rate" Trent Barrett, but thinks he is a "tratior" LOL Also funniest thing she...
  2. dragons_princess

old usernames.

She got a job and left us all :( I do miss Roozy, though...I still see her quite the often ROFL and still call her Roozy
  3. dragons_princess

Can you take a digital SLR camera to NRL games at ANZ?

Really? I always bring mine into various venues, including ANZ and no one has ever said anything...hmmm I must be more careful now.
  4. dragons_princess

Can you take a digital SLR camera to NRL games at ANZ?

I take mine all the time. I have NEVER been told not to take it, I just wouldnt bring a tripod.
  5. dragons_princess

low blood pressure

I have low blood pressure too, there is nothing much you can do about it really. As for the above comment, I dont actually know if it does help, cause anyone who knows me knows I eat WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much salt...
  6. dragons_princess

Dragons prop Poore to miss four weeks

Waymann played hard on Friday night. Its a shame to loose Poore, but it will mean that the other props will have thier chance to prove thier points. I am thinking either Hunt or Prior will start, More towards Hunt, with Costigan moving onto the bench. It is a big loss though with big games...
  7. dragons_princess

Best places for dessert in SW sydney?

Cold Rock now open in Campbelltown and Penrith haha
  8. dragons_princess

It's brilliant - All the teams I hate have lost this weekend - LOL !!!

All the teams I hate lost as well, excpet for the Storm, I hate the Storm...but oh well nothing can be done there *fist* damn dragons
  9. dragons_princess

NRL Fantasy 2009

I was stoked cause I made Idris my captian LOL and half my team didnt play, LOL cause I forgot to change it and I still have 318 pts OH Idris how I love you 57 pts alone lol
  10. dragons_princess

titans vs newcastle spoiler

Still on a roll with the tipping baring the Dragons on friday night (serves me right LOL) Who were the try scorers anyone?
  11. dragons_princess

Happy Birthday Game Breaker, will.i.am and Lord Almighty

Happy Birthday Lads, Enjoy the day!
  12. dragons_princess

The last ten visitors on your home page

Ben Godberts Bulldog Bruce Costaki10 DaPound Leesee lukeoz4 Mountain Dogs RJv steve1700 terrylamb4lyfe I always wonder wtf some people are doing on my home page MEH?
  13. dragons_princess

Steve the Dogs have NOT won yet lol

Steve the Dogs have NOT won yet lol
  14. dragons_princess

Green street hooligans

Its hard to look at Frodo as some sort of violent street hooligan LOL Westham United all the way, I am actually scared to think that the ESL is actually like this
  15. dragons_princess

Cold Play

OOOOO this pleases me. I am seeing them this weekend and cant wait. I missed out last time they were in town and I am glad to hear they are awesome :D