Recent content by Dogsville

1. Dogsville

News Bulldogs chasing their tail

djdeep wrote this?? no reference to any media? and joel is all over it. its only week 3 and i am tired of all this circus I used to love the days when we could enjoy a season.
  2. Dogsville

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

shit mate i feel depressed
  3. Dogsville

Bulldogs line up round 3

CC is not going to change anything , he will stick with the same side unless someone is injured. he showed this last year
  4. Dogsville

The "R U OK ?" Thread

we will chair you around Belmore when we win a grand final bro! we may be all 70 when that happens, so we will take it step by step!
  5. Dogsville

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Thinking of you bro. You bring so much passion , caring and love to this forum. You are a shining light. My thoughts like many here are with you and once the Dogs win three games in arow you will be ok! :) Take care bro
  6. Dogsville

Rugby league guru speaks on Matt Burton (Podcast)

I try to be fair and every player deserves chances to try and improve., but I have given up and to me Burton is not interested in stepping up and getting involved. Maybe a few weeks in reserves may do him good. Even players like Mortimer and Lamb took a few years to find there feet and they did...
  7. Dogsville

Team Selection Chat

Great post. Yes time to move Burton as it is not working out with him in the halves.
  8. Dogsville

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

maybe a chance on the bench, he is becoming versatile and tries hard
  9. Dogsville

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

Damn someone posted it before djdeep !!
  10. Dogsville

Opinion Joseph O'Neill should be our 7

I think he is the future, a great young kid. He needs a bit more game time first, but he sure looks the goods.
  11. Dogsville

Our Future looks good.

yes so good to see the young guys get a chance and really do well.
  12. Dogsville

Opinion Sam Hughes

have you been hacked?