Recent content by DOGSOFWAR89

1. DOGSOFWAR89

Bulldog supporters. Where are you from?

Born in Fairfield Hospital, grew up in Green Valley and now have 3 houses in Oran Park, rent out 2 and live in one, its lovely out here
  2. DOGSOFWAR89

Always a Bulldogs

mightaswell add to this thread to. My beautiful Daughter Savannah, 4 months old and already a Bulldogs member thanks to Legend23!
  3. DOGSOFWAR89

Are you out?

Im in, i will be out when im dead, bulldogs for life.. unfortunate that we had to reshuffle a few guys after Holland came from the field, im confident if that had not happened, we would have won the game.
  4. DOGSOFWAR89

Weird feeling!

for fuck sake are you serious?
  5. DOGSOFWAR89

Round 1 - Dogs vs Storm - Team List and Discussion Thread

I was there, the weather was fucked?? What are you guys missing? The storm didnt score points beyond 7 minutes of play and itsonly round1? STRESS LESS
  6. DOGSOFWAR89

Nothing has changed

How many of you actually went to the game?? and Got fucking drenched and actually enjoyed our team play? Walked away saying ITS ONLY ROUND ONE!! Plenty of time left in the season! Im over hearing people whinge like kids! I was there with Legend23, whilst others are just waiting for us to fuck up...
  7. DOGSOFWAR89

Who else is pumped for today!

Im at work now but going straight to belmore with the boys and my wife at 4.30. Very excited to begin the season, altho its going to be a wet night i cant wait!!! GO YOU DOGGIES!!
  8. DOGSOFWAR89

Dogs are having a party

I will be at Belmore next Friday night and i really hope we get to sing this at around 8PM!!
  9. DOGSOFWAR89

Canterbury bulldogs fans in America

I have been on holidays to quite a few countries around the world and ALWAYS take some bulldogs gear with me to wear.. you would be surprised how well known they are! I have received comments in every country visits, i have even copped the odd GO THE DOGGIEZ from people who arent from Australia...
  10. DOGSOFWAR89

i noticed you liked my post and then that you were from mt annan!! im from Oran Park, theres...

i noticed you liked my post and then that you were from mt annan!! im from Oran Park, theres many dogs supporters out our way thats for sure!
  11. DOGSOFWAR89

Bulldogs v Storm Trial - Team List and Discussion Thread

agree with above post, how about let the season start and the boys have a couple of games under the belt before complaining and giving the boys hell.. I cant wait for the season to start and to be honest regardless of our form and where will finish on the ladder this year i will be flying the...
  12. DOGSOFWAR89

Griffin to have last laugh after shock Tigers axing

signed up with the bulldogs yesterday https://www.nrl.com/bulldogs-sign-rod-griffin/tabid/10874/newsid/103607/default.aspx
  13. DOGSOFWAR89

Grub reveals Dogs deal, Origin shunning

He is one of few that actually bleeds blue and white.. i would be happier to keep him, i have a feeling hes going to have a great season!
  14. DOGSOFWAR89

Graham Guaranteed Captaincy

Amen brother.. too many whingers on thekennel, nothing will ever be good enough for some "supporters" on here.. SUPPORTER (dictionary meaning) 1. a person or thing that supports. 2. an adherent, follower, backer, or advocate. Cant see anything about whinging 24/7 in the dictionary about it tho??
  15. DOGSOFWAR89

Who is?

Fair comment, i guess we will have to wait until early next year to comment further lol