Recent content by dogsday

1. D

Official Gus on Twitter

Protected species.
  2. D

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

What you call catch ups
  3. D

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Worst scenario is he played for the chooks & they would have some idea as to his worthlesness.
  4. D

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

M I'm with you with that & i should sign off with e923251coupe
  5. D

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

I'm one of those ( Berries Bulldogs ) supporters of the 66 to 80s, & loved going to the best game of all ( in the day ) always would finish playing junior league & head off to Belmore to watch what you would actually call real rugby league when there were actual men playing against men hard hits...
  6. D

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Piss walker & fatrell off & i reckon thats half way to a win.
  7. D

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

I'm 70 & fed up with rugby league, i've supprorted the ( Berries ) Bulldogs for over 60 odd years & have hated how the club has degenerated. The refereeing is an absolute disgrace & if supporters from ALL clubs don't see the the bias well i all i can say is your blind Honesty session over.
  8. D

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

When Burton is kicking bombs the opposition are standing over 10m from where he's kicking, simply just waiting for the kick, get closer to the defence before you kick, better still don't bomb all the time drive a grubber when closer to the defensive line. Probably wrong place for my 2 bobs...
  9. D

Opinion Pre Season Training

60's & 70s when men were men playing for the love of playing the game, where they'd have a punch up & go to the pub after the game then go to work 5 days a week, not like the players of today all its about is $$$$$$$.
  10. D

The definition of a do or die mentality

& that my fellow bulldogs supporters should be the way it is.
  11. D

Opinion Jersey loyalties v Player loyalty

The worste thing nowadays is that the PRIDE & PRIVILEGE OF WEARING THE BULLDOGS ( BERRIES ) jumper is no longer, its all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$. I've supported the ( Berries ) Bulldogs for over 60 years, there's no more toughness in the game, its all about how much money i can get. Super fit maybe...
  12. D

Bye Bye Averillo

Give the kid a go, at least he never gets his jumper dirty where as nearly every other player does, image the savings on wash day
  13. D

Official Gus on Twitter

St george juniors used to have the same jumpers as rorters about 60 yrs ago, i used play for them ( red ,white & blue ) trained at clempton park on moorefields rd.
  14. D

Belmore Sports Ground saints vs bulldogs 1979

Such a shame, when man played against man instead of prima donna against prima donna
  15. D

Here's the thing about 2024

Flange is only a park footballer nothing more maybe a little less ffs.